Thursday 12 January 2012

What!!!!!!!!! The LORD showed it to me in the Dream and it Turned out Exactly as It was in the Dream.


This was an interesting experience I had two days ago, and I hope it encourages someone on the fact that the LORD watches over us and that He will always show us the way to solution even when we are facing trouble/challenge.
And so, two days ago I had gone to see a relative who had been admitted in the hospital as an in-patient. And in my country, the Nurses at the Public Hospitals in most cases are not always very friendly. And so on the night of 10th January 2012, I went to the hospital and in the process of trying to get medical attention for the patient, the nurse was not very promising in offering assistance and this led to a very strong and heavy discussion (Argument) with her. And so we went in circles and it’s like every step of the way was rough.  And so I went home so that I could come back and try again the following day. During my prayer time I prayed over the situation at the hospital and I also repented for the argument I was involved in with the nurse.

 And while in sleep at night, I had a dream. And in this dream I saw a friend of mine who is a medical doctor, let’s call him Dr. Martin Maxwell (for the purposes of this information).  I had last seen him almost 2 years ago. And in the dream he was wearing the doctors long white Uniform, and at first I saw his back and he then turned over to look at me. In the dream we didn’t talk and then the dream ended. When I woke up I didn’t really get the significant meaning of the dream.

And so the following day on the 11th January 2012, I called the patient to ask her whether she had been attended to. And she told me that there is a doctor who has directed her on what to do and that when I come I should ask for this particular doctor to give me more details. And so I asked her what the name of this doctor was. This is because at this particular time there are usually many doctors doing the patient check-up rounds in the ward. She then told me the doctor’s name is Dr. Maxwell. And so I told her that there is one Dr. Maxwell that I know of and probably he could be the one, but as far as I knew he had been working in another town and not the town I was in. And so I told her to describe him to me. She tried to describe him but the clues were not sufficient. When I reached the hospital, I went and asked a nurse some procedural questions, and as usual the reply was very rude. I then saw a man wearing a white doctor’s uniform walking into the enclosed place and then washing his hands. I then recognized that this person I was seeing was actually Dr. Martin Maxwell.  After washing his hands, he turned around and looked at me; he was very shocked and surprised to see me there and was caught in a moment of amazement. We greeted each other heartily, and then I told him my pending issues in the hospital; he then promised to help me sort the procedural challenge I was facing. And he told me that he would call me in a couple of minutes and that I should expect his call shortly. I then took a short walk in the hospital compound and as I was sitting on a bench within the compound, the dream I had the previous night dawned on me and the way the guy appeared in the hospital enclosure was the way I saw him in the dream including his dressing and physical posture (with his back turned towards me and then consequently turning to face me).  Within a couple of time he indeed sorted me. For some reason this dream had totally disappeared from my memory and it only re-appeared after I had actually experience the real episode of the dream in real moment i.e. by this doctor appearing.  

The message I got from this experience is that God Almighty always see what will happen in the future and that when we are in trouble He brings for us a way out, and that through dreams, the LORD can actually show us where the solution will come from. And so in the dream I was shown that Dr. Maxwell will be used by God Almighty to help me during this time of trouble. And there was a reason why he was there at that particular time, despite many doctors who were at the hospital. I then remembered the story of Esther in the bible; she had been placed in the Kings palace just for the moment of saving the Israelites from being massacred.

Psalm 4-6:  One thing I ask from the LORD,   this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD   all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;  I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Esther 4:6-14 So Hathak went out to Mordecai in the open square of the city in front of the king’s gate.  Mordecai told him everything that had happened to him, including the exact amount of money Haman had promised to pay into the royal treasury for the destruction of the Jews.  He also gave him a copy of the text of the edict for their annihilation, which had been published in Susa, to show to Esther and explain it to her, and he told him to instruct her to go into the king’s presence to beg for mercy and plead with him for her people. Hathak went back and reported to Esther what Mordecai had said.  Then she instructed him to say to Mordecai, “All the king’s officials and the people of the royal provinces know that for any man or woman who approaches the king in the inner court without being summoned the king has but one law: that they be put to death unless the king extends the gold scepter to them and spares their lives. But thirty days have passed since I was called to go to the king.”  When Esther’s words were reported to Mordecai, he sent back this answer: “Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.  For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” 

Job 33:15-18 In a dream, in a vision of the night,  when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears  and terrify them with warnings, to turn them from wrongdoing  and keep them from pride,  to preserve them from the pit,   their lives from perishing by the sword.

Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment