Thursday 16 February 2012

A Dream Where I Saw a Massive, Intensive and a Sudden Solar Flare Hit the Earth and a Voice said “REPENT!!! REPENT!!! THE LORD IS IMMINENTLY COMING”


On the night of 16th February 2012, I had a supernatural dream. And in this dream I found myself walking on a concrete laced open ground. And then suddenly without warning the atmosphere became very hot and smoke like white substances filled the air.
People were panicking and running up and down in terror and confusion and in a state of utter disbelief.

I myself also felt the intensity of the hotness and the sudden upsurge of the temperature in the atmosphere and I could feel the hotness in my body, I could breath air that was so hot and I could see smoke-like sight in the atmosphere and everywhere.

I then started speaking very loudly while in the dream. I was making an announcement in the dream with a very clear, very loud and amplified voice as if I was talking on a sophisticated advanced microphone, but surprisingly I had no microphone on my mouth. Infact as I made this announcement in the dream it was like the sound of my voice was reverberating loud and clear across the land with authority and power. I was made to understand in the dream that I was inspired by a very powerful and mighty voice to speak the way I was speaking and the words I uttered as I made the announcement were inspired by this very powerful and mighty voice. This voice I knew in the dream to be the voice of the Holy Spirit of the LORD. 

And so this is what the voice made me announce in the dream: “Attention everyone, what has just happened is a Solar Flare which has just hit the earth”. And I continued speaking as I passed the other part of the announcement to correlate with that part of the announcement, and I continued speaking saying: “REPENT!!! REPENT!!! The LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) is about to come to rapture His bride. And the Solar Flare you are seeing should not scare you, all these are signs of the imminent arrival of the LORD to Rapture His bride.”

After making the announcement in the dream, I could see people still running, scared, panicking, terrified and confused. While in that state and with the authority and power that I was making the announcement, the people’s attention was drawn into the announcement and they started listening in awe and utter confusion; it’s like they were hanging on there to listen to the announcement I was making while at the same time panicking and in a state of disbelief and confusion.

After making the announcement I then started walking away as I kept wondering /thinking on how those who were under water in the beaches of lakes/ oceans might have felt the solar flare. I was made to understand in the dream that even those who were under water felt this sudden hotness/upsurge in the temperature.

While still walking away from the scene where I made the announcement, I could see soldiers/Policemen/security agents trying to calm people down and to maintain some order along the road as they tried to control the terror stricken people as they ran berserk and confused due to the phenomenal that had just suddenly happened.

I then woke up from the dream (It was 3:27 am when I looked at the watch).

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that there is a massive Solar flare that would imminently/very soon hit the earth. And that this solar flare will strike without warning. And it would cause sudden feeling of extreme hotness and that the temperature in the atmosphere will surge upwards suddenly and people will feel this sudden upward surge in temperature within their bodies and surroundings and that even those who would be under water bathing/beaching at the oceans and lakes will feel this.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that this event of Solar flare would actually be a warning to the people of the earth about the need for them to Repent!!! Repent!!! for Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ the Messiah) is just about (Imminently) to come and pick His bride washed in His precious blood, living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and full Surrender to Yahushua ( Jesus Christ) and thus wearing a spotless, clean and bright garment.

 The third message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that the LORD is going to use heavenly bodies/signs/wonders to act as a warning to the people of the earth about the need to stop being in  a comfort zone so as to draw their  focus and attention on the greater requirement now: Repent!!! Repent!!!


 
NOTE:
In the dream, I was just made to understand that the Solar Flare is about to hit the earth, the nation or country was not shown to me in the dream. But I believe the effect of this Solar Flare will reach the Whole of the earth.

Shalom!!!

Luke 21:25-28 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.  People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.  At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Joel 2:28-30 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

Amos 3:7Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.


Mathew 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” 

Acts 17:30-31 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”


Mathew 3:2 In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea  and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: “A voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.’”




Jeremiah 8:4-9 Say to them, ‘This is what the LORD says: “‘When people fall down, do they not get up? When someone turns away, do they not return? Why then have these people turned away? Why does Jerusalem always turn away? They cling to deceit; they refuse to return. I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle. Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD. “‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Shalom!!!  Shalom!!!  Shalom!!!

Kevin Mirasi





1 comment:

  1. This prophetic dream was fulfilled 16 days later on 6th March 2012.Read more about this in the next post.Shalom!!!.

    NASA have described it as "The powerful solar flare, observed March 7 by the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, produced such an outpouring of gamma rays -- a form of light with even greater energy than X-rays -- that the sun briefly became the brightest object in the gamma-ray sky,"

    Read more: http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2012/06/11/Record-breaking-solar-flare-described/UPI-59621339453757/#ixzz1xgS445tE

    ReplyDelete