Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Dream Where I saw the USA President Barack Obama Campaigning in a convoy in the Desert; A campaign whose Agenda was Secretive and Dark in Content


I recently had a short dream where I found myself in a desert in a remote environment. As I was there I saw a convoy of many vehicles meandering through the desert landscape. And inside the vehicles I could see people wearing dark spectacles. And in the dream I was made to understand that this was a campaign convoy of the USA President Barrack Obama.

In the dream it was not made clear to me what they were campaigning for and especially in such a remote and interior desert landscape. All I could detect in my spirit in the dream was that this campaign had a deep secret agenda behind it. And as I have said it was not shown to me in the dream what the campaign was for.

I then woke up from the dream.

The message that was imparted in my heart in the dream was that there is a secret campaign going on by the leader of the USA and His partners. And that the aim or agenda of this campaign is extremely dark/evil in its entirety/content. What these dark content involves was not revealed to me in the dream.

Shalom!!!

Daniel 11:42-45 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.  He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites in submission.  But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.  He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Daniel 7:24-25 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.  He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.  For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Shalom!!!  Shalom!!!  Shalom!!!

Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Kevin;
    Boy did you ever hit this nail on the right head....
    I'm 'being taken' very soon....please check my blogs to confirm the validity of your dreams.....I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS I AM GONE............I'VE LEFT INSTRUCTIONS...FOR THE PEOPLE.
    By the way, darling's human name is:
    Cathi
    ;)

    ReplyDelete