Monday 4 June 2012

A Dream Where I Found Myself Having an Uneasy Gaze With USA President Barack Obama


On the night of 3rd June 2012, I had a short supernatural dream. And in this dream I found myself walking on a road. As I walked I saw someone who I was made to understand in the dream to have been reading the messages of the LORD through dreams that I have been sending across.

This person then asked me “I have been reading your dreams, but are you sure about them, especially on the one of the Anti-Christ?”

I then answered him while in the dream, “I’m very sure and infact all the descriptions of the Anti-Christ listed in the bible befits him.”

We then parted ways, and then I walked along a small corridor. And as I walked I looked through the window of an adjacent room and I saw USA President Barrack Obama!!!. He was wearing a black suit and we had an uneasy gaze at each other. And as we gazed at each other we immediately realized that we had different spirits inside of each of us and this I know is what caused the feeling of uneasiness that we experienced when we gazed at each other.

I then woke up from the dream.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-4, Daniel 7:8, Daniel 7:11, Daniel 7:20-22, Daniel 7: 24-25, Daniel 8:23-25, Daniel 9:26-27, Daniel 11:36-39, Daniel 11:42-45, Revelation 13:5-8

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


Shalom!!!  Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. ¡¡HAY QUE VER ESTO!! archivo impactante de la web Rockefeller.
    DESCARGALO Y MIRA LA PAGINA 34

    http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

    MIRA ESTE VIDEO

    http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. video

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPuG282YK_0&feature=player_embedded#!

      Delete
  2. The atheists don't believe in creation or
    Adam and Eve, but believe in evolution and
    that man appeared first in the area
    that is now KENYA.

    The only way I could see the jews accepting
    Obama as their messiah, is in a secular kind
    of way. A savior. One who steps in and saves
    Israel from an all out attack.

    He would be to Israel what George Bush was
    to Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete