Thursday 9 August 2012

A Dream Where I Was Shown The Massive Witchcraft That Has Been Taken To The “House of Worship” and Some “Churches”

In the morning of 8th August 2012 at around 2am, I had a supernatural dream (Vision while asleep). And in this dream, I found myself waiting for a vehicle. A vehicle then came and we boarded it. I then was kidnapped by some men and I was taken to what looked like an underground house and we entered via the roof.

My abductors then handed me to someone who was on this underground room. And I was told by my abductors that this someone would give me an “anointed cloth”. And he told me that he would give me an “anointed vest” that would give me “protection” such that I would be “Protected” from harmful spirits. He was actually promising to sell me this “anointed vest” for around USD 1,100.

I then told him that for me I’m protected by the blood of Jesus Christ. Infact I rebuked him in the name of Jesus Christ and I made a prayer and immediately the power of God Almighty (Jehovah) descended upon that place and hit this man. He then fell down unconscious.
My abductors then saw how the God I serve was very powerful an d they both went on their knees and said that what they had all along thought to be a “protective cloth” was actually powerless in the presence of the God I’m serving.

These men then took me out of this underground room and they promised to get in touch with me so that I can tell them more about this my All Powerful God.

The following day while still in the dream we met with these men (the abductors) at an apartment and I indeed told them about the word of God Almighty (JEHOVAH,YAHWEH). And they requested that if I’m in agreement to their proposal to bring that witchdoctor who had been struck unconscious by the power of God Almighty so that he too could partake of the message of this All Powerful God so that he can Repent and be set free as well.

These men (my former abductors) wondered how all along people have wasted money thinking that they were buying “protection", yet there was an all powerful God who protects people for free so long as one surrenders to Him. Infact by abducting me they thought that they were abducting me for my best interest in that I would now benefit from the “anointed vest”, as they themselves also benefit from the monetary consideration.

I was actually made to understand while still in the dream that what I had just been shown was a replica of what happens in some of the so called “House of worship” or even some “churches”. And that witchcraft has found itself in some of the “House of worship” where instead of people seeking for protection of the blood of Jesus Christ people are seeking “protection” from “anointed oil”, “anointed water”, “anointed vests”, “anointed handkerchiefs”, “anointed earrings”, “anointed necklaces”, “anointed jewellary” “anointed undergarments” etc which they tie in their body: neck, waist, wrist, ears, head, legs etc so that they are not “attacked by evil spirits”. And these “anointed substances” are actually being sold at a fortune (very high prices). And so you have to pay to get the “anointed protection”

I then woke up from the dream.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that witchcraft items, substances and clothing are offered to people as “protection” against evil spirits. And people are being offered these at even exorbitant prices. And the devil has trapped people of the earth into this deception where people buy   “anointed oil”, “anointed water”, “anointed vests”, “anointed handkerchiefs”, “anointed earrings”, “anointed necklaces”, “anointed jewellary” “anointed undergarments” etc  under the disguise of being “protected” against evil spirits not knowing that this is actually making a covenant with satan by declaring that you belong to him (knowingly or unknowingly).

The sad part of this is that this witchcraft practice of “anointed protection” has found itself in some “places of worship” or “Churches”, and these are sold to the “worshippers” and the congregation with a claim that these “anointed substances” are not only going to “protect” them but also “bless them”. This is the hallmark of prosperity gospel and some “places of worship” or “churches” have become a den of agents of satan. 

NOTE:

1-This witchcraft assumes different forms in different places of the earth. And the only way to escape it, is by surrendering fully to the LORD Jesus Christ for His blood covering; and being baptized and anointed by the power of the Holy Spirit; Read your Bible from Genesis to Revelation so that you know the truth and be not deceived.

2-I encourage anybody from any country who is in such a “Place of Worship” or “Church” to run away from that place and fall at the feet of the LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance and plead for the covering of the blood of the LORD Jesus Christ for protection.

Shalom!!!

Mathew 11:15-17 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves,  and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts.  And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’”

Isaiah 8:19-22 When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?  Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.  Distressed and hungry, they will roam through the land; when they are famished, they will become enraged and, looking upward, will curse their king and their God.  Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.

Leviticus 19:31Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

Isaiah 47:11-15 Disaster will come upon you, and you will not know how to conjure it away. A calamity will fall upon you that you cannot ward off with a ransom; a catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon you. “Keep on, then, with your magic spells  and with your many sorceries, which you have labored at since childhood.
Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will cause terror. All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!  
Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves   from the power of the flame
. These are not coals for warmth; this is not a fire to sit by. That is all they are to you—these you have dealt with and labored with since childhood. All of them go on in their error; there is not one that can save you.


Mathew 12:22-28 Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see.  All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”  But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”  Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?  And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

 REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.  



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 


2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting and thought provoking! My husband bought a house and we kept fighting for some reason. We went to our pastor and he got a word from the Lord there was an evil spirit from either the owner or the renters that we bought it from. So he said we needed to go around and pray the blood of Jesus over the house. Then he gave us for free a spray bottle and water in which he prayed over. He prayed over the water and said walk around your house and spray it and plead the blood of Jesus. Well several years ago I did that and I did not use all of the water. I ended up throwing the rest of it away. I had felt a little guilty about doing that, wondering if that was bad. But you have given me confidence in this vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pastor said to plead the blood of Jesus --He did not lead you to think the spray bottle itself was anything other than a "point of contact" for your faith --from what I just read of your experience. Therefore, there was probably no wrong doing involved in your experience --and certainly no problem with you throwing away the spray bottle. Just know that this is not a case where a pastor or other religious leader was trying to get you to believe more in the power of "something" annointed rather than the blood of Jesus. Our brother, Kevion Mirasi, is expounding on what God has shown him about people being taught to put their trust in the prayers and annointing of others placed upon various items that are supposed to provide protection and power, instead of teaching that it is JESUS and Him alone who provides this protection. Your pastor did NOT tell you anything like this --again, he told you to plead the blood of Jesus and then directed you to spray the water (me and my husband many times will pray over oil and use it to "clean house") as you walk thru praying the blood of Jesus. The spray bottle is just for you to see the covering as you pray it --physically in the water being sprayed from the bottle -just to increase your faith and not take it away from Jesus. Oh, did the fighting stop? There are many spirits that can enter your house with or on people --this can even happen thru the television or other videos as well, and they could not otherwise enter in except you unknowingly welcomed the people or tv shows or whatever into your home. Be on guard, because you know that your adversary wanders about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour --he can set upon, and he LOVES to attack the sanctity and unity of marriage. Pay attention if this ever occurs in your home again --and watch who or what was in your home just before you experienced the problem. God will always show you when you seek Him. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete