Saturday 8 September 2012

The Prophetic Dream Where I Was Shown Crop Failure (Dry Maize Stalks) In Kenya Fulfilled Within 4 Days


The prophesy of Crop failure where I saw maize stalks which had not matured drying up has been fulfilled on 7th September 2012, 4 days after I had the prophetic dream on 3rd September 2012 which I posted and shared across on the internet, websites, facebook etc, a prophetic dream which I titled: A Prophetic Dream Where I Was Shown That Very Massive and Historical Drought Is Coming To Kenya Leading To Crop Failures."

And so in the prophetic dream I saw what I described and shared/posted across as follows: And so as we walked, I could see very dry and withered crops (Maize stalks). And I could see crops in various stages of growth; some had completely dried up even before reaching maturity stage. Some were about to reach maturity stage and then they dried up. I was then actually made to see a flash of different farmlands, and crops at different stages which were fatally affected by the drought; they were in dire need of rainfall and water. 

Apparently people had planted crops hoping to reap harvest but now a very massive drought had led to crops drying up before they reached harvesting stage. While still in the dream, I was made to understand that unlike the previous seasons where plantations were very green during the expected rainy seasons, but this time the rains had been fatally insufficient and this had led to very massive crop failures on the land.

And so I was made to understand that there is a very massive and historical drought and famine coming onto the land of Kenya (and indeed other parts of the world).
While still in the dream, I heard Government officials and ministers blaming each other for the drought situation. I even heard some politicians saying that “other people want to gain political mileage out of the situation and that’s why they are apportioning blame on others.” 

As I observed the dry and withered crops, I was made to understand that this was a judgment of the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH) on a nation that has refused to heed to the call of Repentance. I was made to understand that instead of leading the nation before the LORD in absolute Repentance with sincerity from the heart, the leadership of the nation of Kenya (Including the political class) has resorted to blame game.
  
And so on the night of 7th September 2012 9PM as I was watching the news bulletin, I was shocked to see exactly what had been shown to me in the prophetic dream 4 days earlier about maize stalks drying up before harvest. And what I thought was a drought causing the maize stalks to wither and dry up was actual a mysterious viral disease that was strange to the farmers and even Government agricultural officials and researchers.

The government agricultural officials and researchers were declaring that it is not seeds from particular maize seed sellers that were responsible for the disease but that this was a universal disease to all maize and so no particular maize seed seller can be responsible for the viral disease. And that this maize disease looked viral as it is spreading very fast.

The Government agricultural officials and researchers were proposing that the only way to deal with this mysterious strange maize disease was to burn the crops and the farmlands so as to kill the virus and the associated fungi. And that even the maize stalk should not be fed to livestock since the manure from the livestock dung can still have the virus.

And Government officials were actually issuing contradictory statements compared to the aspiration of the farmers. The Government was stating in the news that they will not compensate the farmers.

The above must be what I was shown in the prophetic dream when I saw Government officials bickering and in blame game probably because they did not understand this strange mysterious disease that was withering and drying up maize stalk and also the call by the farmers that the Government compensates them.

In the news reporting, they even showed huge acres of land having dry maize stalks. And this is exactly what I was shown in the prophetic dream 4 days earlier when I stated that: I was then actually made to see a flash of different farmlands, and crops at different stages which were fatally affected by the drought; they were in dire need of rainfall and water.”

One farmer even declared in the news that he believes that: “this disease is not from God”, when I heard him saying that in the news I immediately remembered what I was made to understand in the prophetic dream which I also noted as I shared/posted the prophetic dream. And this is the fact that: I As I observed the dry and withered crops, I was made to understand that this was a judgment of the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH) on a nation that has refused to heed to the call of Repentance.”

The news even showed several plantations of maize drying up before they even reached maturity stage/harvesting stage. And they were turning brown and this is what I thought in the prophetic dream to have been due to drought, but now I know that the reason why the maize that I was shown in the prophetic dream was withering and drying up was not due to drought but due to a mysterious strange viral disease that neither the farmers nor the Government agricultural officials could understand. This was a historical occurrence that had never been seen before by the farmers or the Government officials.

And so after 4 days of having had the prophetic dream, the national news channels of Kenya put a story about maize withering and drying up on the farmlands, and by so broadcasting and televising this, the news channels were bringing to the attention of the entire country and indeed the whole world that: “Hey, maize in farmlands in Kenya are withering and drying up before they reach maturity and that this is a sign of famine coming to the land”. This is exactly what I was shown on the night of 3rd September 2012 in the mighty visitation of the LORD through a supernatural prophetic dream.

And also a couple of few days later after I had the prophetic dream, the other news reporting by a leading newspaper stated that: Maize disease threatens entire East Africa Community” . This is what I was shown in the prophetic dream that this famine as a result of farmland having maize stalks withering and drying up before reaching the maturity/harvesting stage has got the potential of causing famine not only in Kenya but also other nations of the earth.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Just the same way the LORD has been showing me very many things in prophetic dreams and then they became fulfilled, that is the way the other prophesies (Including The mega Historical earthquake that will hit California, USA etc will become fulfilled). And it is also the same way that the very very very imminent coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride will become fulfilled.

The News Reporting by Various News Channels on this crop failure (Maize stalks drying up and withering before reaching maturity stage) in Kenya  is as follows:

1-Citizen TV
7th September 2012 News bulletin

Headline: Farmers' Agony as Government Rules out Compensation

Main issues highlighted in this news bulletin dated 7th September 2012 are as follows:

“Farmers who have lost their crop to a mysterious maize disease which is spreading fast in South Rift will not be compensated, according to Agriculture Permanent Secretary Dr. Romano Kiome. The viral disease has wiped away over 10,000 hectares in south rift, but the Ministry says this will not significantly impact the national grain reserve. But as Judy Kosgey reports, the disease is still a major threat to food security in Kenya as farmers in south rift will in future be forced to plant alternative crops.”



Headline: Maize disease threatens entire East Africa Community


Main issues highlighted in this newspaper dated 6th September 2012 are as follows:

-“East African MPs have expressed fears that a maize disease that is ravaging Kenya’s crop in the Rift Valley could spread to the rest of the region.”

-"Members of the East African Legislative Assembly (Eala) on Wednesday adopted a report calling for East African Community (EAC) stakeholders to liaise with Kenyan authorities in containing the disease."

-“The committee was concerned that the outbreak could overspread to the whole region,” reads the report by Eala’s agriculture committee.

-"Kenya’s maize crop in the South Rift, considered part of Kenya’s grain basket, is currently threatened by the maize lethal necrosis disease which has puzzled scientists in the country.The disease has affected more than 10,000 hectares of maize, wiping out 30 to 100 per cent of the crop."

The prophetic dream as I posted and shared it across can be found in the link below and also in my facebook notes:


REPENT!!!  THE PEOPLE OF KENYA!!!

REPENT!!!  THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

 

REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.  




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 



No comments:

Post a Comment