Monday 24 December 2012

PROPHESY OF A GREAT EARTHQUAKE OF 8+ (PLUS) COMING TO THE EARTH

On 23rd December 2012, I had a short prophetic supernatural dream. And in this dream, The LORD presented before me an earthquake list showing the earthquakes that had occurred on the earth. As I looked at the earthquake list, I saw an earthquake of 8.7 on the Richter scale that had hit a place on the earth. It was not made known to me the specific actual place that had been hit by this great earthquake because in the dream the specific place that had been hit by the earthquake was written in initials which I couldn’t decode. I actually saw two 8.7s; I don’t know whether one was an after shock or whether it was another one or whether it was to emphasize the first one. The LORD made me understand in this communication in the prophetic supernatural dream that the earth has been shaking very tremendously since the nations of the earth gathered together and came against the nation of Israel. And the LORD made me understand that just as He showed me on 30th November 2012 that huge earthquakes are coming to various nations of the earth as a result of the nations of the earth gathering and coming against the nations of Israel; and that this upcoming great earthquake of 8+(plus) will be a continuation of what The LORD Showed me on 30th November 2012 which I summarized as follows then: “Prophesy of Very Huge Earthquakes and an Airplane Crash Coming To The Earth As A Result of The Nations Coming Against Israel” 

I then woke up from the short dream of The LORD.

The first message The LORD is passing to the people and the nations of the earth is that there is a great earthquake coming to the earth and it will be an 8+ (plus) earthquake which is classified as a great earthquake. The LORD specifically showed me that it will be an 8.7 earthquake; I don’t know whether this was to emphasize the seriousness of the magnitude of the earthquake coming to the earth or whether it will be rated as such by the global earthquake monitoring and listing organizations e.g USGS.

The second message The LORD is passing to the people and the nations of the earth is that these are the days of earthquakes in various places of the earth as a sign of the times we are living at: The End-times; a time when the rapture of the bride of Christ into heaven is very very very imminently going to occur, ushering in The Great Tribulation on the earth.

NOTE:

Ever since The LORD showed me on 30th November 2012 that various nations of the earth will be shaken by huge (strong) earthquakes, The following listed earthquakes of 5.9+ have hit various nations of the earth:(Infact in that communication with the LORD on 30th November 2012, The LORD showed me that the earthquakes will be 5.9+; The LORD even singled out a 
7.5 earthquake that will hit the earth, and this has already been fulfilled.)

6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Vanuatu on 2ND December 2012 

5.9 Magnitude Earthquake in Alaska on 4th December 2012

7.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan on 7th December 2012(Later downgraded to 7.3)

6.2 Magnitude earthquake in Japan on 7th December 2012

6.3 Magnitude Earthquake in New Zealand on 7th December 2012

7.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Indonesia on 10th December 2012

6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in California on 14th December 2012

6.0 Magnitude Earthquake in Papua New Guinea on 15th December 2012

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Indonesia on 17th December 2012

6.8 Magnitude Earthquake in Vanuatu on 21st December 2012

The LORD has now showed me this past night of 23rd December 2012, that a great earthquake of 8+ (plus) is coming to the earth as a continuation of the shaking up of the nations of the earth for gathering together and coming against the nation of Israel(The apple of the eye of the LORD)

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.


Zechariah 12:1-5 The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’
 
REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






 Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin I wanted to share my powerful dream with you because you keep my spirits up with all of your dreams!

    It was at my current house and I look out the window and it a very bad storm out. Some of my family was looking at me as I stepped outside. I felt kind of silly doing it but I raised my hand and said "STOP RAINING". Nothing happened...but three seconds later it all cleared up. I didn't expect anything to happen so when it did it was quite a surprise. This is the most powerful thing I have ever felt in my life and it was so real. Anyway, I went back inside and sure enough I look back outside and there are hurricane force winds. I see the trees bending and tree limbs being tossed like there was a giant leaf blower or something, Im not sure how to describe it. I thought to my self how I already told the storm to stop but noticed how it wasn't raining but only very windy. In my heart the Lord made me understand the devil is trying very hard to destroy now. I stepped back outside and just did the same thing "STOP THIS WIND". Sure enough about 3 seconds later the wind stopped. I was so excited about how I was able to use the power of God in my own body regarding the weather much like Jesus did when he was on the boat. I went to the store with my mom and shared my experience as she did some shopping (random I know). We arrive home and its a beautiful day out. I look out my window and theres a GIANT doorway in the sky. The trim around it was sky blue so it was weird how I could see the outline of it but it kind of seemed magnified within the trim so it wasn't hard to see. I yell to my family around me to get on their knees and pray because the rapture was about to take place! I can't express the joy I felt in that moment and even get chills as I type this thinking about that second I realized what was happening. I ran outside and I see JESUS IN THE DOORWAY!! His arms were stretched out but not like on the cross but more of a relaxed "come" posture with his hands facing out. His glory was on everything in my sight. The f.r.o.g. (family room over garage) of my house seemed to be glowing with his glory and his light was beaming out of it so I thought once I got there I would be raptured. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs nothing happened and I realized it was a dream while dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kevin and Sam!

      Please consider the following prophecies about rapture carefully!!

      http://hearhisheart.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/those-that-will-hold-to-the-rapture-lie-shall-be-beaten-down-by-the-truth/

      http://hearhisheart.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/prepare-for-my-appearing-in-my-body/

      Blessings,
      Esther

      Delete