Tuesday 13 August 2013

PROPHESY OF A VERY DARK MOMENT COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA INVOLVING KENYAN PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA, LEADING TO WIDESPREAD ARRESTS IN KENYA



In the morning of 11th August 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated with me. And in this very mighty and very sensitive and classified communication of The LORD through a prophetic supernatural dream, I found myself in a place where I saw Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta. He was trying to give a speech and I saw some people trying to prevent him from giving his speech. Apparently these people also wanted to be heard and so they were also trying to give their speech at the same time. And so there was jostling to speak between the Kenyan President and a group of other people whom I was not able to identify.

Later on, I found myself in the streets of Nairobi and I was made to understand that a distressing moment had occurred in Kenya leading to lawlessness and a very dark moment in the nation of Kenya. The LORD put me in one of the streets of Nairobi, and it was very very dark and then I was made to understand that criminals were roaming all across the place.

I was then taken somewhere within Nairobi and I was made to understand that there was a lot of arrests being made. And I was made to understand that these arrests were in connection to Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta. Apparently there was a distress and a controversy that had ensued in Kenya involving Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta and so widespread arrests were being made in light of the situation that had developed.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The first message imparted in my heart from the dream of The LORD is that a very dark moment is coming to the nation of Kenya. And that this very distressing moment will involve the Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this dream of The LORD is that when this very dark moment and a distressing moment occurs, there is going to be many arrests across the nation of Kenya especially in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya.

 The third message that was imparted in my heart from this dream of The LORD is that when this very dark moment and a distressing moment occurs, there is going to be a lot of lawlessness and disorder including looting and criminal activities. Because in the dream, The LORD put me in one of the streets of Nairobi, and it was very very dark and then I was made to understand that criminals were roaming all across the place.

NOTE:

1-    I would have chosen to stay silent with this very sensitive prophesy of The LORD, but given the past communications of The LORD regarding the nation of Kenya, I have a divine and a spiritual duty to post and share it so that the people of Kenya can pray for their nation and indeed their leaders.
In the past communication of The LORD regarding the nation of Kenya, The LORD has shown me very tremendous events coming to Kenya, that have eventually come to pass in the nation of Kenya:

The first one is when The LORD revealed to me in a prophesy on 17th February 2013, events that were to happen after the Kenyan General Elections of 4th March 2013; and these events came to pass just as was revealed by The LORD including the delay in the relaying of the Presidential results and also The failure of the electronic results transmission system etc.

The second one is when The LORD revealed to me on 1st May 2013 that a very serious clash between the Kenyan Police and a group of protesters was going to happen on the streets of Nairobi, and that when this was to occur, a serious national debate and discussion was to follow. This prophesy of The LORD was consequently fulfilled 2 weeks later on 14th May 2013 when a group of protesters clashed with the Kenyan Police near parliament building and even blood of pigs was used in what was called : Pig Protests.

The third one is the recent one when The LORD revealed to me on 6th August 2013 that distress was coming to a transport station leading to stranded passengers due to delay in their journey and that  a big damage was going to happen on this transport station and thus affecting the transportation services of this station. And 24 hours after The LORD revealed this prophesy to me, it came to pass when flights were suspended at Kenya’s international airport in Nairobi (J.K.I.A) after fire broke out at arrival terminal, causing unprecedented damages and leading to stranded passengers whose journey was effectively delayed.

And so The LORD has once more communicated to me on 11th August 2013 about events coming to Kenya, what has now been titled: Prophesy of A Very Dark Moment Coming To The Nation Of Kenya Involving Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Leading To Widespread Arrests In Kenya


2-    The LORD also recently on 6th July 2013 gave me a vision which I believe this is the right moment to post it and share it (even though I had sent a private message to the concerned person). And this was: A Vision of Raila Odinga Praying To Allah And At The Same Time Praying To The LORD God Almighty. (Raila Odinga is The Immediate former Prime Minister of Kenya and currently the leader of The second biggest Coalition in Kenya).

And so in the morning of 6th July 2013, I had a supernatural dream. And in this dream of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw Raila Odinga in a place which was behind a block of wall and it looked like the top of the roof of this place was open. I then saw another top Kenyan politician entering the place where Raila Odinga was. And as he entered, he found Raila Odinga sitted at a desk; and Raila Odinga was bending as if reciting the Muslim prayer (I was actually made to understand that yes indeed he was worshipping Allah). And when this top politician saw him, this top politician was so shocked, he wondered what kind of prayer that Raila was having. And so when Raila stood up he continued to pray when standing (And this time I was made to understand that he was worshipping The LORD God Almighty). And when he had finished praying, Raila told this top politician:  “That is normally how I pray.” The dream of The LORD then ended. The message, I got from the dream of The LORD is that The LORD God Almighty was revealing that Raila Odinga has bowed down and worshipped Muslim god (Allah), who is an idol (satan). And at the same time Raila Odinga is worshipping and praying to The LORD God Almighty, the true living God. The LORD was passing a message that this is Lukewarmness that requires Repentance; you cannot worship the devil and then you also worship The LORD God Almighty. You cannot serve two masters, either you will hate one and love the other.

And so I call upon the people and the nation of Kenya to pray for their leaders; so that they lead with the fear of The LORD God Almighty, the only true living God, The creater of Heaven and The earth, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And that to also pray for the protection of the leaders of Kenya , and continued peace, order,unity and reconcilliation in the nation of Kenya; because The LORD has shown me on 11th August 2013 what has been titled: Prophesy of A Very Dark Moment Coming To The Nation of Kenya Involving Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Leading To Widespread Arrests In Kenya

I also urge all the people from other nations of the earth to pray also for their leaders so that they too lead with the fear of The LORD and pray also that they be protected by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1-4  At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

2nd Chronicles 7:14-16if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.     


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


 
Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment