Friday 18 October 2013

ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF AN EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE NATION OF TUNISIA AS AN EARTHQUAKE SHAKES TUNISIA; SWAYING BUILDINGS AND RATTLING WINDOWS


The biggest earthquake to shake the nation of Tunisia in 8 years has occurred today, the 18th October 2013 when an earthquake of 4.6 shook The nation of Tunisia in the town of Al Baqalitah swaying buildings, rattling windows and shaking the land. This comes almost 4 months when The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit revealed to me in a prophesy on 5th June 2013 that: The Nation of Tunisia Will Be Hit By An Earthquake.

While sharing the Prophesy of The LORD on that 5th June 2013, I stated as follows: ‘“Later on in the night I had a second communication with The LORD. And in this second communication of The LORD, I saw several writings on the sky; and I was made to understand that The LORD God Almighty had written some very key revelations on the sky. And when I looked on the writings, the one that I could clearly note was the following writing: “The Nation of Tunisia Will Be Hit By An Earthquake”’

And so when sharing and posting the prophesy of The LORD back then on 5th June 2013, I titled it as follows: Prophesy of A Controversy Coming To Germany Regarding Gay Marriages And Also A Prophesy Of An Earthquake Coming To The Nation of Tunisia. And so it was a dual communication of The LORD on the same night; and the second communication was talking about an earthquake coming to the nation of Tunisia and tremendously shaking the land of Tunisia.

And So The Below Are The Testimonials From The Report By Those Who Stay In Tunisia And Felt The Earthquake As Is Reported in The News:


-“Sitting in the upper floor of a two story temporary building used as construction offices. Building swayed noticeably for about 15 seconds.”

-“I was at Couples Scheherazade hotel and I noticed my bed swaying/ shaking. It lasted a few moments. I rang reception but they did not understand me. I have felt two earthquakes before one in England and one in Scotland.”

- Communities around Qasr Hallal, Tunisia reported feeling light shaking.”

- “Thought someone was pushing the bench than realised the wall was shaking with it at sahara beach.”

- “It felt like a big truck is riding next to me when I'm sitting on a chair by the swimming pool. All of the Parasol are waving all little.”

- “Windows rattled and could feel shaking indoors for around ten seconds.”

- “Scary!!!! At Sahara Beach resort, whole building rocked!!” 

-“We all thought there was a huge train passing underneath the ground. It then became more violent with people screaming and the sound of things smashing in the hotel. Very unnerving. My fiance gripped my arm”.


-“I was in the college , got out from the library and was heading to the class , it all happened too fast , maybe like 7 secs first i heard a really loud sound like boom ! (I thought something heavy 'd fallen ) ; then i felt vibration on the ground and felt like it was burning down , I couldn’t move so much , but as i was scared , i jumped away and looked up to see the wall trembling ... that's it , a real good shot of adrenaline and thank god no one is hurt.

-“walls were shaking for 5 to 7 seconds, frightening experience especially for non commonly exposed regions to earthquake like Tunisia

THE REPORTAGE OF THE TUNISIAN EARTHQUAKE:

1-Friendly Forecast

Headline: 4.5 Al Baqalitah-Qasr Hallal, Tunisia Earthquake



2-Earthquake Report.Com


Headline: Moderate earthquake Tunisia on October 18, 2013


3-EMSC


Headline: Magnitude 4.6 - Tunisia - 2013-10-18 15:08:32 Utc



4-USGS


Headline: Magnitude 4.5 - 2km NNE of Al Baqalitah, Tunisia




Mathew 24:7-8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.



PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment