Saturday 28 June 2014

VISION WHERE THE LORD SHOWED ME THAT HE HAS SENT FORTH WAVE AFTER WAVE OF HIS MESSAGES AND WORD TO HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS ACROSS THE ENTIRE EARTH

In the morning of 28th June 2014 in a very mighty supernatural dream (Vision at night) of The LORD, I found myself moving along a highway (a path/road).

As I moved along this highway, I started seeing sign posts; and the sign posts read: “Sons and Daughters of The LORD……..”. These signposts were very many and were at intervals along the highway; and I was made to understand that they are an attempt by a loving Father to get the attention of His children that He created in His own image. As I continued to move along, The LORD made me to understand that He has given forth i.e. passed across wave after wave of His messages and words to His sons and daughters across the entire earth i.e. to everyone everywhere on planet earth. And that a bombardment of His Words and Messages has been sent forth everywhere and no one can have an excuse that they did not hear, see, noticed or received the messages or Words of The LORD; because the Words and the Messages of The LORD are all over.

The LORD then made me know that He has even sent forth earthquakes in various places as one of His signposts of His Message and Word to people everywhere on planet earth. He even showed me an earthquake hit a place here on the earth as a signpost message and word to the people of the earth.

So there are signs being posted by The LORD through His servants over the internet, facebook, websites, blog spots, you-tube, open revival meetings etc through pure messages and words from The LORD urging His sons and daughters to prepare the way for His very glorious coming to Rapture His bride. The LORD is also posting His signs through the sky, earthquakes and other physical activities on the earth etc.

These sign posts are all meant to awaken everyone on the earth to the times we are living at; a time that ushers in the Rapture (catching away into the sky) all those who have heeded to the call of The LORD through His signposts and have thus prepared the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and taking to the path of Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

John 14:2-14 ‘“My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority.Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”’ 

Joel 2:28-30 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”

Mathew 24:3-8 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’
Jeremiah 31: 21-26 ‘“Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, Virgin Israel, return to your towns. How long will you wander, unfaithful Daughter Israel? The Lord will create a new thing on earth— the woman will return to the man.”This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “When I bring them back from captivity, the people in the land of Judah and in its towns will once again use these words:‘The Lord bless you, you prosperous city, you sacred mountain. People will live together in Judah and all its towns—farmers and those who move about with their flocks. I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.”At this I awoke and looked around. My sleep had been pleasant to me.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment