Wednesday 30 July 2014

PROPHESY OF AN IMPENDING DISTRESS COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA IN THE FORM OF ASSASSINATION OF A LEADING KENYAN POLITICIAN

In the morning of 28th July 2014 in a very mighty revelation of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a prophetic supernatural dream (vision of the night) of The LORD, I found myself in the house of a leading Kenyan politician Raila Odinga (The Kenyan Opposition leader), The LORD had sent me to deliver a message to him. Sitted in the living room (sitting room) was Raila Odinga on one side of the sofa, while on the other side was his wife Ida Odinga. When I checked the adjacent room, I saw a very filthy room having what appeared to be rotten fish. I even saw a very huge snake that tried to grab a water plastic pipe that was connected to a water tap. I was made to understand in the vision that this filthiness represented the spiritual condition of this household; whereupon evil spirits have taken it as a stronghold.
I then went back to the sitting room (living room) and then I tried to deliver the message of The LORD to Raila and his wife Ida; the message of an impending assassination of Raila Odinga, and the need for him to seek The LORD in Repentance for forgiveness of sins and walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD.
This is the fourth time The LORD has spoken to me about this message in the last one year. So this denotes the seriousness of this message.
The LORD has revealed to me about a similar message in relation to Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Every soul is precious before The LORD, and The LORD does not want any soul to perish but that each and every soul to repent of their sins and turn away from wickedness regardless of who they are and seek The LORD. Only The LORD can redeem a person and indeed a nation.
Even as I try to reach the concerned souls in the possible avenues and channels by sending to them this message from The LORD, I’m sharing this across so that those who can intercede for them can do so, in order that the concerned souls may know The LORD by embracing Repentance for forgiveness of sins and walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD, before it is too late.
SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 38:1-6 ‘“In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.” Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 







Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment