Wednesday 29 October 2014

HELL IS VERY REAL AND TRUE; GUARD YOUR SOUL AND YOUR LIFE SO THAT YOU DON’T SPEND YOUR ETERNITY THERE

My soul was recently (in mid October 2014) taken to hell; and The LORD allowed the devil to torture me. I believe and know that this was so that I could come and share with you that Hell is real. I believe and also know that this is part of my calling to undergo some experiences such as these for the glory and honour of The LORD.

In hell I saw very huge white caterpillar worms. These huge white worms were roaming and moving all over as they turned and twisted, they were so huge, and they were moving as if they were floating (flying). This was a day I did not sleep in peace and I did not have peace or rest in my soul and I couldn't even pray effectively, so when I went to sleep in this deplorable state of anguish, I was taken to an enclosed dark place and my soul was tortured by the devil and the demons. It was a very dark place but I was allowed to see what was happening in there. So while there I felt a sense of hopelessness as I was trapped in a place that I was made to understand to be very deep under the earth (a pit). There was no way out in this place, infact it felt as if a very huge mass was on top of the place; a mass that was impenetrable i.e. the very big mass and weight of the earth. The place was very lonely as I could only see the very huge, fat and scary white caterpillars (worms) that were roaming all over the place as if they were floating; their presence was enough to cause discomfort and a sense of hopelessness, dismay and despair. This went on for quite a long time as my soul was in this pit.

I then later on came out from the experience of hell. It was very real; this did not look like a dream or a vision it was a real experience.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this experience is that hell is real i.e. hell is a real place and it is located very very very deep under the earth. It is a place of very horrible torture, loneliness, despair, dismay and hopelessness. It is a place void of love i.e. there is no love or peace therein. It is a place full of unbelievably very huge caterpillar worms that roam the place as if they are floating as they torture the people in hell by just their mere sight and presence i.e. before the huge worms directly torture one in hell, their mere presence and sight is enough to “finish” somebody. Hell is a place of impenetrable hollow that sits below a very huge and heavy mass/weight i.e. it’s within the depths of the heart (interior) of the earth.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this experience is that everyone should always ensure that they have peace and rest within their soul i.e. it should always be well with your soul. In case one finds oneself in a situation where their soul is in anguish and pain they should always ask The LORD Jesus Christ to strengthen them in their soul, spirit, mind, heart and body no matter how difficult it seems and to cleanse them, wash them, refine them, purify them and sanctify them with The Holy Fire from the throne room of Heaven, The precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and by the power and anointing of The Holy Spirit and enable their soul be at rest and at peace. Always ensure that no matter the circumstances or the situation you find yourself in you surrender your burdens, your weariness, your concerns to The LORD and always ask The LORD that let His will be done: Only The will of The LORD and not your (our) will.

So let us all prepare the way for entry into Heaven for everlasting (eternal) life in Heaven by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11:28~30Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Psalm 55:22~23 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you.

Mathew 26: 36~42 ‘“Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them,Sit here while I go over there and pray.” He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.” Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter.  “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” He went away a second time and prayed, My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”

Luke 16:19~31 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores  and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.  “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.  So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’  “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.  And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’ “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.  “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.  “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”
Mark 9:43~48 ““If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.  And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where “‘the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.””

Mathew 25:40~46 ‘“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’  Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.  For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,  I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’  “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’  “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Mathew 12:29~42 ‘“He answered, A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.  For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.  The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.”’

Isaiah 66: 20~24 ““And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels. And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.  “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.  From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the Lord.  “And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.”
Numbers 16:28~30 ‘“Then Moses said, “This is how you will know that the Lord has sent me to do all these things and that it was not my idea: If these men die a natural death and suffer the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me. But if the Lord brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the realm of the dead, then you will know that these men have treated the Lord with contempt.”
Isaiah 38:15~20 ‘“But what can I say? He has spoken to me, and he himself has done this. I will walk humbly all my years because of this anguish of my soul. Lord, by such things people live; and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back. For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness. The living, the living—they praise you, as I am doing today; parents tell their children about your faithfulness. The Lord will save me, and we will sing with stringed instruments all the days of our lives in the temple of the Lord.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

AMEN.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Isaiah 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

    Philip M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where that is. It is the spiritual cave or meeting place of the spirit world. It is a cave that is before the entrance to the fire. If you watch Mel Bonds on Sid Roth, he was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cave is scary, they are taking many saints there to see how tough they are as a template. They want to see if the saints will lose their minds. This is because they are restless waiting during the blood moons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this made me weep so much to the point of gasping for breath- the same as after 9/11- a very deep anguish in my heart for those in my family that aren't saved. I've been in intercessory prayer for them many times. Please pray for my husband's uncle Terry- he's unsaved and on his death bed. I then feel peace in the Lord- but I almost feel like I'm mourning them. I just want to shake them and say "wake up!" it's almost unbearable.
    Bless you

    ReplyDelete