Tuesday 7 October 2014

VISION OF EVIL FORCES HAVING DEVELOPED AN AGENDA TO BATTER THE SUN AND THE MOON WITH AN AIM OF DESTROYING OR ALTERING THE SUN’S AND THE MOON’S FUNCTIONS, MOVEMENT OR EFFECT

In the morning of 6th October 2014, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated to me through a supernatural dream (vision at night).

In this vision of The LORD, I found myself in an open-air place and I was sitting on a chair next to a round table with a group of 5 or so people. While here I was looking up into the sky, and then The LORD showed me the sun, and He made me know that the sun has been battered by evil forces.

The LORD then presented another heavenly body, and this time it was the moon. The LORD showed me one side of the moon that had been battered by the evil forces.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that evil forces have developed an agenda to batter the sun and the moon with an aim of destroying or altering their functions, movement or effect on the earth.

So these evil forces have infact in the past battered the sun and the moon, and are likely to continue doing so in the future in an attempt to achieve their evil objectives/agenda. This maybe through bombs, nuclear weapons, explosives etc.

NOTETheir evil agenda will not succeed, because they believe no one knows their agenda, but The LORD who sees all that is done in secret is now revealing that He knows everything and sees everything.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 29:14-16  ‘“Therefore once more I will astound these people  with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish,  the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” Woe to those who go to great depths  to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think,  “Who sees us? Who will know?” You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it,  “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter,  “You know nothing”?”’
Luke 21:25-28 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Isaiah 5:20-21 “Woe to those who call evil good  and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet  and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes  and clever in their own sight.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi


E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

            

No comments:

Post a Comment