Saturday 11 October 2014

VISION OF HOW EXPECTANT, INTENT, BEWILDERING AND VERY POWERFUL THE MOMENT OF THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WILL BE, JUST AS IT WAS WHEN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS SUDDENLY TAKEN UP INTO THE SKY EN-ROUTE TO HEAVEN WHEN HE HAD FINISHED HIS MISSION

In the morning of 11th October 2014 at about 6 am, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The LORD The Holy Spirit communicated to me in a very tremendous and powerful way through a vision at night (supernatural dream).

So in this vision of The LORD, I found myself walking along a street at night, a street that was full of light. So while here, The LORD made me know that The LORD Jesus Christ was about to come back to take up into Heaven His blessed Holy Church (The bride of Christ). While still in the vision, The LORD made me experience how it will feel emotionally and spiritually at that moment when He will pick His bride from the earth into the sky en-route to Heaven.

The LORD made me know and understand that it will be similar emotionally and spiritually just as it was when He was taken up into the sky away from His disciples and a cloud hid Him from the view of His disciples when He was being taken to Heaven after He finished His mission back then. And that it will be a very expectant, intent, bewildering and very powerful moment.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this powerful communication of The LORD is that the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to pick His Holy Church is at hand, and that it will take place very very very soon. That this will be a very expectant, intent, bewildering and powerful moment when this event will take place.

The Holy Church is the church that has embraced Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and is thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is the bride of Christ, and she is the one that will be taken to the wedding supper of The Lamb in Heaven during the Rapture.

SHALOM!!!

Acts 1:6-11 ‘“Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
John 14:2-3My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

             

10 comments:

  1. Hallelujah and Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I can't hold on much longer (but of course I have no choice and will endure to the end). I so hope we are raptured this year. I really can't take this world anymore. Maranatha Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen,

      May the grace and The Spirit of The LORD sustain you.


      Mathew 24:12-13 “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”

      SHALOM!!!

      Delete
  3. Ha! Ha! My fellow rapture watcher, I feel the same way all the time. There's nothing worth calling enjoyment in the world. I pray fervently every hour that Lord I make it, my family, extended family, converts and any one I have ever shared the gospel with. I sure do long for You Lord Jesus! Some of us Your children are battle weary already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Fellow watcher,

      May the grace and The Spirit of The LORD sustain you.


      Mathew 24:12-13 “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”

      SHALOM!!!

      Delete
  4. Bro Kevin, tell me how or what I should do to have God's grace to have a serious encounter with God? Or is just grace and favour? I long to hear from you sir. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ,

      Joel 2:28-29 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days."

      The LORD also speaks to us through the Bible, through nature, by giving us a message or a directive or a revelation in our heart when we are awake, through others etc.

      Listening to The LORD begins by submitting ourselves unto Him and following His ways and requirements as stipulated in His word, and praying also. The LORD communicates to each of us different ways according to His will and plan.

      Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”

      SHALOM!!!

      Kevin Mirasi

      Delete
  5. Do not be like the Pharises, Scribes or Saduces that expect a grand entrance of the messiah to arrived during His time. They expect a King but when the messiah was born they wont believe because theyre eyes are fixed on a King.

    This is the same when Jesus warn us to prepare, do not expect that a one time conversion will be done but rather start your preparations as early as possible. If you are living in sinfulness currently, know that you are currently under slave of sin and therefore seek repentance. Repentance is be free of sins, living in obedience to God's will, striving to be pure in the sight of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Powerful!!!! May We Be Found Rapture Ready IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete