Saturday 2 May 2015

NOW IT IS TIME TO GO TO ISRAEL, TO SERVE THE LORD



Below is an instruction I received from The LORD. And in obedience, do I post it on the page:

My dearest son Kevin, 
 Please receive the words of your Creator this day. Please hear My voice that you know so well as I communicate with you each and every day in Nairobi, Kenya. My son, I have called you to be one of My mighty prophets even before the foundations of the earth were laid. I have walked with you even as a small child as I spoke gently to your heart. My son, now it is time to step out of your comfort zone too ………………………………………….to work for me in Jerusalem. It is there that I wish to bring you. I would like for you to post My words upon your page requesting all of your brothers and sisters in my Son's name to help you financially as you journey to Jerusalem…………………………………….. I will bless those who bless you My son. The harvest fields are ripening and the laborers are few. I have called you My son. You are called, sanctified, and preserved in My Holy Name. Please make available to others a way to make this dream for you come true as you obediently go and walk where My Son walked. I will bless those who bless My Holy Name through you.

Love Jehovah Nissi
Your One True God and Best Friend

1-WESTERN UNION DETAILS:

NAME: Kevin Mirasi

COUNTRY: Kenya

QUESTION: Mission

ANSWER: Jerusalem

E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com 

2-PAYPAL Account: mirasikevo@yahoo.com 

Jude 1:1-5 ‘“Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and a brother of James, To those who have been called, who are loved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ:  Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord. Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe.”’

Jeremiah 1: 4-19 ‘“The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.” But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.” The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?” “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied. The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”  The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?” “I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.” The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord. “Their kings will come and set up their thrones in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem; they will come against all her surrounding walls and against all the towns of Judah. I will pronounce my judgments on my people because of their wickedness in forsaking me, in burning incense to other gods and in worshiping what their hands have made. “Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.”’

Luke 10:1-3 ‘“After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6-The Pure Messages (Teachings) of The LORD:

20 comments:

  1. AMEN MY BROTHER PROPHET KEVIN.

    INDEED, THE LORD HAS GIVEN YOU A MIGHTY ASSIGNMENT FOR THIS HOUR.

    Silver and Gold I do not have, But what I have I share with you:

     ‘ “The LORD bless you
    and keep you;
    the LORD make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
    the LORD turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.” ’

    Shalom.
    Pst. Tendai
    Aarhus Altar of the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is time we will support for the glory of God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prophet Kevin,
    does it mean you are one of the two witnesses?
    I am blessed because through you God in Jesus Christ our Saviour bring me to the Truth. I am totally happy and be alive again.
    God bless you always prophet Kevin in Jerusalem, in everywhere you are.
    Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No he is not.
    The witnesses are Moshe and Eliyahu
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Orthodox Jews may stone you, they do that still to Christians. So be ready to explain to them the Jesus of Hitler was Baal, Mary, Lucifer. And the homosexuals in Tel Aviv need revival. Too bad there isn't a Christian dance music ministry to pull them out of the night clubs there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prophet Kevin is one of 144000, God's mighty army.

      Delete
  6. You can go be on Zola Levitt's, Steven Ben deNoon's Messianic tv shows there. It would be awesome to see you bring messages there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Must go before the rapture. Because people say that if you don't like Obama you are racist and hate blacks. How funny it is the Lord raised you up from his home country to get there before he does. And they say Israel will be self sufficient within 4 years. You will be a mighty force to stop this spell over black people who say they are born again but almost worship Obama. It is bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a deep error and unbalanced view to say there's a "spell" over "black people" concerning the US president. There are plenty of people across ALL races in the USA who dont hear simply because to them it's impossible for them to accept that a human being they see in regular news reports is who he REALLY is, sent by the devil. Its a delusion shared by masses of every skin type in the United States and around they world, so please consider both your words and what they say about your mindset before you make Obama out to be a purely "black people" obsession. Last i checked the Democrats drooling over him came in all shades, if CNN is any measure of their sentiments.

      Delete
  8. Wow I was just watching House Hunters International on HGTV.com and a couple moved from California to Israel. The homes in Jerusalem are very expensive, but renting an apartment in Tel Aviv or other places is less expensive. I know ReMax Real Estate website has offices in Israel. You can email them and give your budget range.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thorough the lord I will bless you with funds that the father lord Jesus the great Holy Spirit for you and what God has put in front of you, I will be praying for you and Gwen on your trip as she is already there. Time is close peace be to isreal blessing among you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God. Thank you Jesus. May God bless you and everything that you and Gwenie do in the name of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May God / Jesus/ and Holy Spirit Bless You Always in your Journey to the Holy Land. Would you be posting your continuous Prophesies online as you have been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Yes, I will be continuing to post the messages of The LORD on the blog/facebook etc.

      Delete
    2. Have you thought about you and Gwen preaching like John the Baptist in Israel and saying make way for the Two Witnesses and the return of Yeshua? Because a false jesus will confuse them. Have you thought about preaching to the Jews beware of false jesus and how to tell the difference when he pretends to be Jewish?

      Delete
    3. I think Brother Kevin is going to Israel to do exactly what he always does- Listen for the Lord's instruction, do what he is told, and leave the rest to God. Its not his place to start planning a ministry launch or declaring things God has not yet told him to do. If there is one consistent hallmark of this servant, he is obedient and doesnt add anything else to his mandate which he wasnt yet told to. So lets wait for him to get there with our help and know his assignment, rather than giving him suggestions

      Delete
    4. Amen. Obedient to LORD.
      HALLELUYAH!

      Delete
  12. Gwen needs to kick the devil there. I am fed up with him and his mocking the church saying we all should be homeless and in sackcloth like the ancient prophets. I saw him mocking YouTube videos and trying to negate the messages in the spirit realm. And those willing to stand up he was visiting them in REM sleep to render them to distract them with problems so they went back to sin, etc. It is time to take over spiritual Egypt and reclaim the rainbow of God's glory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found this and felt i should post it.Titus 2:13-14New International Version

    13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry. It was a "wrong" verse. It should have beenTitus 3:13-14New International Version (NIV). Though the other is also good it wasnt my meaning it should be postet. It was a mistake

    13 Do everything you can to help Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their way and see that they have everything they need. 14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order to provide for urgent needs and not live unproductive lives.

    ReplyDelete