Friday 10 July 2015

STREET EVANGELISM IN THE STREETS OF NAIROBI, KENYA

Very powerful session it was evangelizing in the streets of Nairobi, Kenya with a servant of The LORD Sister Gwendolen and also a host of precious Brothers and Sisters in The LORD for almost 5 hours. Today on 10th July 2015 The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit injected me with the Fire of Street Evangelism as He filled us with His power, anointing, energy and passion to reach out to the “unreached” (The ordinary men and women who are on the streets pursuing their daily bread, some just “hanging” out while others just “resting”).

The secret of street evangelism is to show the Love of The LORD Jesus Christ and to share the testimony of The love of The LORD Jesus Christ even as one synchronizes this with the message of salvation and preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

These sons and daughters of The LORD on the streets are looking for the pure message of The LORD: The message of the Blood and the Cross. They are looking for the love of The LORD Jesus Christ emitted through the servants of The LORD. They have long been lied to and deceived by the message of prosperity gospel and “witchcraft” and they don’t need it any more. They just need The Pure Message of The LORD, period.

You can also for sure do it on your streets as you reach out to souls for Jesus Christ, for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 18: 18-20 ‘“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”’

Mark 6: 7-13 ‘“And He called the twelve to Himself, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits. He commanded them to take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bag, no bread, no copper in their money belts—but to wear sandals, and not to put on two tunics. Also He said to them, “In whatever place you enter a house, stay there till you depart from that place. And whoever will not receive you nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet as a testimony against them. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!” So they went out and preached that people should repent. And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi


9 comments:

  1. Wow, the LORD can bring two of His servants from far together to evangelise together... Very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this message. There is nothing I would like to do more to help bring in the Harvest, but it really would not be wise for an older woman to go out on the street evangelizing on her own. I'm all alone here!
    God bless you Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God continue to Bless both you my beloved sister Gwendolyn and brother Kevin. That's wonderful for the saving of more souls in Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Amen Amen...Indeed its only the LOVE of Christ that many haven't experienced and Street Evangelism really needs this to be told to the people(Audience).

    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I wish I was in Nairobi...But I will do it wherever I am....Peace....

    Philip M

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I wish I was in Nairobi...But I will do it wherever I am....Peace....

    Philip M

    ReplyDelete