Sunday 27 December 2015

PROPHECY YET AGAIN OF AN EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA, AND ALSO A PROPHECY OF A NEW CONSTITUTIONAL ORDER COMING TO KENYA

In the morning of 27th December 2015, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself standing in an open place in the nation of Kenya. While here, while people passed back and forth, The LORD prompted me to say the following under the power, the anointing and the inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “There Is An Earthquake Coming to Kenya; and when It Will Come to Pass, It shall Be Known that The LORD He Has Spoken!!!”

Also in the same night, but in a different vision of The LORD, The LORD showed me that there is a New Constitutional Order coming to Kenya. Meaning that very serious amendments, revisions and changes to the constitution of Kenya are coming forth soon. I even saw the “constitutional experts” and Parliamentary/Senatorial committees tasked with these amendments/changes/revision to the Kenyan constitution and thereby yielding what I was made to understand in this vision of The LORD to be a New Constitutional Order.

The visions of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1- This is the Fourth time The LORD is speaking to me about an Earthquake coming to the nation of Kenya. The other 3 times were as follows:

(a)- In the morning of 25th June 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit revealed to me in a prophetic Supernatural dream, a very distressing moment coming to the nation of Kenya. And in this very mighty revelation of The LORD, I found myself looking at a long prophetic earthquake list, and then I saw that an earthquake of a distressing nature is coming to the nation of Kenya; And so while still in the dream of The LORD, I wrote down in the dream what I had seen. I then woke up from the dream. When I woke up, I wondered: “An earthquake in Kenya? These sides of the world never have earthquakes as such” I said to myself. And so I prayed to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit to confirm to me whether what I had seen in the Prophetic dream was indeed coming. And so when I went to sleep again I had a confirmation through another very short dream; and in this dream I was made to understand that: Yes indeed an earthquake is coming to the nation of Kenya.

(b)- In the morning of 14th May 2015, The LORD spoke to me through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream). So in this vision of The LORD, I saw an earthquake hit Kenya and the land shaking very violently to the extent that I saw items shaking and people in panic as I even saw animals (particularly rats) come out of their hideout into the open. When this earthquake hit, I then heard the Kenyan Radio stations announce it.

(c)-In the morning of 31st May 2015, The LORD spoke to me through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream). In this vision of The LORD, The LORD had a conversation with me regarding the nation of Kenya. In this conversation of The LORD, The LORD presented before me a Kenyan woman politician. In this vision, The LORD allowed me to share with her about the ministry that The LORD has bestowed upon me (The Prophetic and The Teaching Ministry of The LORD) for the glory and honour of His Mighty Name. I then went ahead to talk with her regarding the nation of Kenya and the subsequent judgments of The LORD coming to Kenya including an earthquake. Infact she had earlier asked me in the vision: “I hear people saying that an earthquake is coming to Kenya?” I then answered her: “Yes indeed, The LORD has spoken about an earthquake coming to the nation of Kenya.” In this vision, The LORD then spoke to me about the corruption charges currently going on in the nation of Kenya against the top echelons of the society and how people are being cleared of corruption charges. The LORD made me know that some of the top echelons being cleared of corruption charges are actually guilty of corruption. The LORD made me know that He sees all, and even though some people may be cleared due to the so called “lack of evidence”, but some of the people cleared are actually guilty of corruption.

2-Kenya is a very beloved nation of The LORD (a Land of End-Time Repentance Revival), but Kenya is also a Country that has got a controversy with The LORD. Meaning that Kenya is a Two-Faced nation: a nation that is inviting the Judgment of The LORD on one hand through her wickedness, evil, falsehood (even in the church) and sinful lifestyle, While also having an explosive End-Time Revival on the other hand.

SHALOM!!!

The Only Remedy for the people of the nation of Kenya and indeed all the people and other nations of the earth (both at the top echelons of the society and everyone else including even in the Church) is to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF KENYA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,








And A Servant (A Shepherd) of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.

2 comments:

  1. May the people of Kenya cry out to God for forgiveness. .may they repent of their wicked ways which don't please God. May God give mercy on the judgements and lesson the blow to the nation.
    May God send the spirit of repentance all over the world. .for the hour is soon of the Lord's rapture of the Church..those spiritually ready and awake and aware of the hour that we are all living in.
    May God give mercy to Kenya and the world in His judgements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true let those who are called by the name of the Lord in our nation Kenya (we) hear and obey and let God pour the spirit of repentance upon the church. Let us pray that the Lord may have mercy on all the Kenyans, and that the Lord may turn our hearts to Himself

    ReplyDelete