Thursday 17 December 2015

PURIFICATION IN PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

You and me needs to be Purified, Refined and indeed Cleansed in readiness for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven The Purified Ones: The Faithful Sons and Daughters of The LORD.

These indeed are the days when The Wise Ones, Submit and Surrender their life before The LORD and to The LORD, so that The LORD can Purify them, Refine them, Clean them, Cleanse them and indeed Sanctify them through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, The Holy Fire of The LORD, The Light of The LORD Jesus Christ and The Anointing of The Holy Spirit.

This process starts with Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ; by one humbling himself or herself (preferably on the knees) before The LORD Jesus Christ  and asking (pleading) for Mercy from (and before) The LORD (Remember, Salvation and Forgiveness of sins is by Grace and not by Right). The LORD is so loving, so gracious and so merciful; He will forgive us our sins as we ask Him with Sincerity (i.e. meaning it) in our hearts. He will thus wash away all our sins through His Precious Blood (The Clean Sprinkled Water of The LORD), and He will even break and cut chains of bondages of sins including generational sins and curses.

The LORD will then pass us through Fire, by Touching us with His Holy Fire, the Fire that will burn up all impurities and all chaffs in our soul, our spirit, our mind, our heart and indeed our body.

The LORD will thus empty us and now fill us with His Presence, Power and indeed His Light; The Light that will Spiritually brighten us and make us White in the presence of The LORD: The Light of The LORD Jesus Christ. We will thus become Sons and Daughters of Light. This same Light will lighten our path so that we endeavour to walk in the Righteousness of The LORD, in Holiness, in Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. As The LORD empties us, He will even remove the heart of stone (the rebellious, sinful, prideful, boastful, unforgiving heart) from us and create in us a New and a Pure heart (A Faithful, Obedient, Humble, Contrite, Repentant, and Forgiving Heart). The LORD will then fill us with the power, the anointing and the nourishment of The Holy Spirit (Who will then Counsel us, Guide us, Direct us, Control us, Comfort us and Help us).

The LORD will then take The Purified Ones, The Wise Ones as His Inheritance. They will be The People of The LORD, and The LORD will be their God forever and ever, even as He then takes them to Heaven (Through The Rapture or Physical death, whichever comes earlier) as His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

Prayer, Fasting, Reading The Word of God and Worshiping The LORD in Spirit and in Truth are very fundamental part and parcel of the Purification Process.

The Purification process yields much in the form of the Fruits of Repentance which are: walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following His ways and Requirements), Holiness (Set apart/Separated for the Glory and Honour of The LORD), Truth (according to the word of God) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ and indeed serving The LORD in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility; and indeed Worshiping The LORD in Truth and in Spirit

The Purification process also indeed yields much in the form of the Fruits of The Holy Spirit which are: Love, Joy, Peace, Long-suffering (Perseverance), Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control.

Let us be in the habit and the practice of always submitting and surrendering ourselves to and before The LORD for Purification, Cleansing, Cleaning up, Refining and Sanctification.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 8-10 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

Ezekiel 36: 24-31 ‘“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.  I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.”’

John 8: 31-36 ‘“Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”’

Exodus 34: 6-9 ‘“And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed,“The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,  keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.” So Moses made haste and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped. Then he said, “If now I have found grace in Your sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray, go among us, even though we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance.”’

Zechariah 13: 9 ‘“I will bring the one–third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested.They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.”’

Psalm 119: 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.”

John 1: 6-9 ‘“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.”’

Psalm 51: 7-12 ‘“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

Mathew 3: 11-12 ‘“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”’

Mathew 3: 7-8 ‘“But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,




And A Servant (A Shepherd) of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.

2 comments: