Tuesday 23 February 2016

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL FICTION OR A POLITICAL THEORETICAL; THIS IS A VERY SHOCKING VISION OF THE LORD CONCERNING WHAT IS COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA:

The LORD God Almighty (YAHWEH, The Great I AM, Jehovah Adonai); The God of The Prophets and the Holy patriarchs of Israel; He has spoken to me and revealed to me very shocking episodes and events coming to the nation of Kenya; perhaps one of the most shocking visions that He has ever revealed to me. This happened hours, after I posted yet another message of The LORD concerning the nation of Kenya. The message is as raw and blatant as was revealed to me by The LORD.

So in a vision of The LORD in the afternoon of 22nd February 2016, I hear a radio announcement (looks like several Radio announcements overlapping each other, in the nation of Kenya) talking about Raila Odinga. I then hear an announcement that Raila Odinga (the former Prime Minister of Kenya) has taken over the leadership of the nation of Kenya. I’m then made to understand that this is the eventual situation, because Uhuru Kenyatta (the current President of Kenya) had (has) disappeared and has not been seen in days. I don’t know what I am seeing, because I then see Uhuru Kenyatta’s decomposing body being recovered from a Bush sort of (I don’t know whether this is from a terrorist attack or something of the sort). The LORD then makes me know in this vision, that a nation at large generally normally wants their leadership to visit them; and thereby encouraging them, as they speak to (and with them); this was the significance of his disappearance, because then the people felt his absence, hence the gap when he disappeared.

The LORD makes me know the seriousness and the urgency of what He had shown me in the above vision, because in the next part of the vision (a flashback of sort), The LORD takes me to a place where I am walking with another Prophet of The LORD, and I am asking him: ‘“When are we going to see Uhuru Kenyatta?”’. He then tells me that arrangements are being made that we visit Uhuru Kenyatta, but that Uhuru Kenyatta wants only few people to be in that meeting. The LORD then makes me know in the vision that in this meeting with Uhuru Kenyatta only few people should be there. So I see Uhuru Kenyatta seated with His wife and a third person (who looks like a lady from his team) as we go to visit him and deliver to him the message of The LORD and the need for him to return to The LORD and embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of his sins, and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

I don’t know whether The LORD then prolongs his (Uhuru Kenyatta’s) life here on the earth, if he receives the message of The LORD and Repent therein OR whether The LORD takes his life anyway as described above (with a better situation for him if he has Repented of His sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ).

All these that The LORD is speaking to be coming to the nation of Kenya, is a Judgement of The LORD on the nation of Kenya. This therefore means that The LORD is calling upon the people and the nation of Kenya (right from the Governmental leadership and the Opposition leadership, and indeed all the citizenry) to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from a lifestyle of sin (evil, wickedness and immorality), and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

Hasn’t The LORD spoken to the people and the nation of Kenya, including the Governmental and the Opposition leadership, and indeed all the citizenry?

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: This is the same God, who revealed to me on 8th April 2013, about the removal from power of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi (a time when the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Morsi were firmly in control of the Government). Come 30th June 2013, Mohammed Morsi’s reign came to an end; accurately fulfilling the Prophecy (The Word) of The LORD, as spoken by His servant the Prophet. This is also the same God who spoke to me on 4th January 2015 about Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu being re-elected into office come March 17th General Elections of 2015. He is also the same God who spoke to me about U.S.A President Barack Obama being re-elected into office in 2012 General elections. He is also the same God who indirectly, but undeniably revealed to me on 16th January 2016, about the re-election of Yoweri Museveni into Ugandan Presidency in the General elections of 18th February 2016. He is the same God who has now spoken to me about the events coming to the nation of Kenya.

2nd Kings 20: 1-6 ‘“In those days Hezekiah was sick and near death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, went to him and said to him, “Thus says The LORD: “Set your house in order, for yoy shall die, and not live.”’. Then he turned his face toward the wall, and prayed to The LORD, saying, “Remember now, O LORD, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what was good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly. And it happened, before Isiah had gone out into the middle court, that the word of The LORD came to him, saying, “Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, “Thus says the LORD, The God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD. ‘And I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for My own sake, and for the sake of My Servant David.”’

1st Samuel 28: 15-19 ‘“Now Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” And Saul answered, “I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore, I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.” Then Samuel said: “So why do you ask me, seeing the LORD has departed from you and has become your enemy? And The LORD has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For The LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David. Because you didi not obey the voice of The LORD nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day. Moreover, the LORD will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The LORD will deliver the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines.”’

Daniel 2:21-22 ‘“Then the secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. So Daniel blessed the God of heaven. Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.”’

Amos 3:7 “Surely the LORD God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret (plan) to His servants the prophets.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To hold people accountable, regardless of how they may wish to rebuke you, is a great thing. But to try and convince a fool, is a fools errand indeed.
    It is a problem when that fool is given authority, and it is a real problem when that fool continues to take ownership of that which does not belong to him.
    It is a serious problem when the fool is of such arrogance that they will not relent, for they do not know what they oppose. For if they did, they would not be as they are.
    What fool would ever deprive one of lumber for an owl, or water for a fish, or land for a salamander. They will soon find out what it means to take that which does not belong to you. To put up fences and signs telling us that we may not enter, they did not know who would see such signs. Nor did they think who would bear the burden of their global warming/climate change hoax, nor the rest of their foolish things. These are the same ones that justify the murder of infants in the womb. They turn the roles of men and women upside down in many vile ways. I hope they sleep well at night, for there is blood on there hands, such blood that one should feel ill. Such that there is no possible way for them to make things right. How is it that we have time to mettle into just about every facet of an individuals life, that we don't have the time to fix this?
    To be the blind enforcement arm of such affairs, how could you be any different. You revel in the trivial, and yet to the atrocities turn a blind eye. To think that this and all else not even mentioned could go on unchecked with no consequence, that is the greatest deception of all.
    We do not revel in these matters as others do. For we wish to help all, but to allow what is detestable in the eye of The Lord to go unchecked when we know better, this has come to an end. For they do not know what they have brought down upon themselves.
    It is how it is written, and for that I am truly sad. For it is one thing to read of such things, and quite another when you know how close at hand things are.
    Then you look at all the important work completed and in progress, you understand the urgency. It is yet another story when you look at the sick, the way they scoff at such good people. They will be just as it is written, for I have experienced their reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I believe as a King, the Judgment is because of inviting and hosting the Antichrist, The False Prophet and failing to Listen to the LORD's servants and instead looking East and west for solutions while heavens are opened over Kenya.

    Philip M,
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete