Sunday 20 March 2016

NO, I’M NOT A "CHARISMATIC" PREACHER NOR A "MOTIVATIONAL" PREACHER ("SPEAKER"), I AM A “BITTER HERBS WITH UNLEAVENED (WITHOUT YEAST) BREAD” PREACHER:

-I Call Hell: Hell. and I call Heaven: Heaven. So help me LORD.

-I Call Sin: Sin. So help me LORD.

-I only Rely on The Holy Spirit on what to say and on what to do.

-I Repent of my sins Daily and Preach about Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

-I Preach about Returning to The Old Rugged Cross of Calvary; that we may partake of the Mercy seat through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ; It is all about Mercy, we don’t deserve anything, for We have All fallen short of the Glory of The LORD, but by the Grace of The LORD Jesus Christ we are Overcomers; for we are justified through His Precious Blood: For those who believe and accept Him.

-The Holy Bible (The Holy Word of God) is my reference point; It is The Final Authority I Check, Reference and Quote: Because therein is The LORD Speaking to you and Me.

-I seek Purity, Faithfulness and Humility in serving The LORD.

-I seek to Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth all the days of my life and forever more.

Let us always seek Cleansing, Purification, Washing, Refining and Sanctification through The Holy Fire of The LORD, The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, The Word of God and The anointing of The Holy Spirit.

What kind of Spiritual food are you partaking of? Have a Blessed moment; filled with a Spiritual diet of “Bitter Herbs with Unleavened Bread”.

The Spiritual food that has been passed through The Holy Fire of The LORD (The Pure Word of God; "The Flesh that Has Been Roasted on Fire").

So Help us LORD, that we may All always seek to partake of the very Healthy, the very Nourishing, the very Rich, the very Fresh, the very Pure and the full-of-Eternal Life Spiritual Diet of “Bitter Herbs with Unleavened Bread”. The Bread without Yeast.

Help us to run away from a Malnourishing spiritual diet of "Motivational" Preaching (“Speaking”) and "Charismatic" Preaching that is all meant to entice what the itching ears wants to hear.

Help us LORD to be able to receive your Truth and run away from “sugar-coated” myths and heresies, laced with “Yeast”, and meant to conceal your truth.

In The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. So be it. AMEN.

The LORD Bless you All with The “Bitter Herbs with Bread Without Yeast" Spiritual Diet.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Exodus 12:8-9 ‘“Then they shall eat the flesh on that night; roasted in fire, with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Do not eat it raw, nor boiled at all with water, but roasted in fire—its head with its legs and its entrails.”’

2nd Timothy 4: 3-5 “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.”

Mathew 16: 5-12 ‘“Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread. Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.” And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “It is because we have taken no bread.” But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, “O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you have brought no bread? Do you not yet understand, or remember the five loaves of the five thousand and how many baskets you took up? Nor the seven loaves of the four thousand and how many large baskets you took up? How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment