Tuesday 16 August 2016

I NOW LEAVE FOR THE NATION OF MALAYSIA:

I now leave for the nation of Malaysia. Will be there for a dozen days, serving The LORD God Almighty and sharing the Good News of the Messiah Jesus Christ; for even Malaysia has got the Bride of Christ.

Let us Prepare The Way of The LORD.

Off from Nairobi, Kenya to Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia (Technical Connecting Stops at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Bangkok, Thailand).

Blessed Be The Name of The LORD (BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI).

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 28: 18-20 ‘“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”’

Psalm 122: 1 ‘“I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.”’

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,


Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. God bless you on your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your faithfulness. I am praying for you as you minister in Malaysia. I appreciate all that you share with us. May Jesus be praised and glorified through your ministry, and many come into His Kingdom through your labors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Third Temple is about to be built in Jerusalem, no joke read this Israeli news report:

    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/16/480238/Israel-Third-Temple-Aqsa-Dome-of-Rock-Temple-Mount

    ReplyDelete