Sunday 18 December 2016

LET US SEEK THE LIGHT OF CHRIST, THAT WE MAY BECOME THE SONS OF LIGHT:

Let us always seek to Please The LORD rather than seeking to please mankind. We should always endevour to Run to The Light of Christ (The Presence of The LORD). Meaning that if there is No Light of Christ in the Churches (Synagogues) we go to, we should rather come out of it (them) and go seek the Light of Christ (The Presence of The LORD) wherever we can find The Presence of The LORD (The Light of Christ); in the Plains, in the Prayer closets E.T.C.

========Remember, a Time has come, when The True Worshipers will Worship The Father in Spirit and Truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4: 23-24).

Man was not made for Church Buildings (and Synagogues), but Church Buildings (Synagogues) were made for Man.

Remember, Christ Lives in those who have Believed Him and have Accepted Him and are following His Ways and His Requirements; for they are The Ones that will be Honoured by The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. =========The Day of Honour, is the Day of The Rapture of The Bride of Christ.

Yes, it is True that we should always endevour to Fellowship; but it should be a Fellowship in The Light of Christ (in The Glorious Presence of The LORD). Remember, where Two or Three are gathered in His Name (The Mighty Name of The LORD), The LORD will Always be amongst them.

We will thus become Sons of Light (and Daughters of Light, for that matter). The Light of Christ will be upon us, and on the Day of Transformation in the Twinkle of an eye (The Rapture of the Bride of Christ), we will be amongst the Number. Because ONLY those who have The Light of Christ (The Sons of Light) will be Raptured (Taken Suddenly) into Heaven, on The Day of Transformation (The Day of The Rapture). While those who walk in Darkness, will remain on the earth to face The Darkest Hour (The Great Tribulation Period); and may even face worse more Darkness: Hell.

Let us Therefore Prepare the Way of The LORD, By embracing The Light of Christ, that we may Become Sons of Light, that we may enter into Heaven.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

John 12: 42-43 ‘“Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue; for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.”’

John 12: 35-36 ‘“Then Jesus said to them, “A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light.” These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them.”’

John 12:26 ‘“If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.”’

1st Corinthians 15: 51-52 ‘“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. For I am a warrior of the light, so to, I am a humble servant, but no longer a slave to my flesh. Too see with my spiritual eyes the beauty in all life and to protect and serve the creation of all things pure and innocence. Too often do I utter these words in the back of my mind, to remind myself, that I’m one of many in this world that fight against chaos and darkness. We are all children of the light, standing on the frontline between good and evil. Blinded by the vail between the living and the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Prophet , Amen!!

    Jeremiah 17

    Blessed is the man that trusted in the LORD,
    And whose hope The LORD is;
    For he shall be like a tree
    planted by the water.

    Search my heart LORD and try my reins;
    Try my heart , LORD, guard my ways;
    And be not a terror unto me,
    for Thou art my Praise.

    Heal me, O LORD, and l shall be healed;
    Save me, and l shall be Saved.
    O LORD, l put my Trust in Thee,
    For Thou art my Hope.


    (Interlude)

    King Yeshua HaMashiach,

    You are a Joy within those who trusted in You,
    Like a sun arising on a lovely Morning,
    When my distress unleashed,
    You made my darkness vanished unto Light.

    King Yeshua/Jesus;

    You are my hope, My LORD, become my King.
    Now l know l can trust You in everything,
    And l believe You, when You say
    lt is gonna be alright, My LORD.

    Ps
    Believers and non believers
    Trust in Him if He could do this so much
    For me, He will do much for you.
    He has basketful of Goodness.

    Today He lives
    for you
    Yes, Today He lives,
    for Me
    Let God Arise Let His Praise be Heard.
    HalleluYAH Amen!

    ReplyDelete