Friday 16 December 2016

THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT MINISTRY OF REPENTANCE & HOLINESS AND ALSO ABOUT PROPHET DAVID OWUOR:

In a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 16th December 2016, I found myself in a place where I saw a write-up that had been done by some leaders of a Church. The write-up was detailing matters/things happening in the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (Based in Kenya, but with a Global Outreach; Coordinated by Prophet David Owuor).

So the write-up was about some Internal matters (some Information) that this Particular Church leadership had gotten hold of regarding Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. So I saw some of the leaders of this Particular Church were thus talking Sarcastically about Ministry of Repentance & Holiness and Prophet David Owuor.

The Holy Spirit Then Prompted Me (While in This Vision of The LORD) To Say The Following, As I Talked To Some of The Leaders of This Particular Church:

-So I started by Saying, as prompted by The Holy Spirit: '"The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness grew to over 5 million Members; So therein is where some Challenges set in, just like in any Big Organization."'

-I went on to say, as The Holy Spirit Prompted me: ‘“So the Members of Ministry of Repentance & Holiness need to have more Love Amongst themselves and Towards Others who may not be Part of it.”’

-Furthermore, I continued to say, as The Holy Spirit Prompted me: ‘“Prophet David Owuor is a Human Being and just like any other Servant of God, The Grace of God is Sufficient for him too.”’

-Moreover, I Continued on to say, as The Holy Spirit Prompted me: ‘“Even though there are some issues in the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, it Does Not Negate the fact that Prophet David Owuor is a Servant of God, Called by The LORD. I went on to say in this Vision of The LORD: "This The LORD has Revealed to me Several Times in the Visions of The LORD."’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

======So essentially The LORD is Calling upon the Members of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness to embrace (show) more Love Amongst themselves and Towards those who may not be Part of their Ministry. There seems to be Lack of Love therein. Remember, Love is Costless: Love your Neighbour as you Love Yourself.

======The LORD is also Saying to All: “Do not touch My Anointed ones, And do My Prophets no harm.” Psalm 105: 15

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I am not a Member of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness; I am an Independent Shepherd of The LORD-------not affiliated to any Church, but is Serving The LORD in The Vineyard of The LORD: Called by the LORD.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

1st Corinthians 13: 1-10 ‘“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. If I was a gifted writer I would have something nice to say. And if one may wonder, I did get that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me and my family. They are lukewarm at most, I believe, but my faith is not living! I need a LIVING faith and a MUTUAL relationship with Jesus! What I have is not enough, I am not free, I have so much fear. I want that peace that surpasses all understanding, I want joy and I want to love my neighbour. I need more Jesus! I have prayed so much but nothing has happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May the grace of God be sufficient for you in the name of the King of kings.May His holy arms wrap you around by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. amen!

      Delete