Thursday 15 December 2016

YES, JESUS CHRIST WAS A PROPHET; BUT MORE THAN A PROPHET: FOR HE IS GREATER THAN ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE LORD; FOR HE IS THE LORD:

Greater than Moses, Greater than John The Baptist, Greater than Elijah, Greater than any other Prophet (s) of The LORD. He is actually Greater than them All, because He is The LORD; The LORD of Lords, The KING of Kings, The Lion of The Tribe of Judah, The Chief/Master Shepherd.

Moses The Prophet of The LORD Testified and Wrote about His Coming. John The Baptist Testified about His Coming and bore Witness of Him. Isaiah The Prophet of The LORD Testified about His Coming and Bore Witness about Him.

For He indeed Is THE PROPHET WHO IS (WAS) TO COME INTO THE WORLD; More than a Prophet, for He indeed is The Saviour of The World: The True Messiah.

Despite this, He did not and even currently does not have Honour at “Home” (Amongst His “Brothers” and “Sisters”: the Israelites; The Jews). They will actually not see Him again, until they will say: ‘“Blessed is He who Comes in The Name of The LORD!!!”’

His own “Blood” Brothers did not Believe in Him either, they mocked Him. The Pharisees did not believe that any Prophet could come out of Galilee (a Despised and a Rejected People). None of the Rulers or the Pharisees Believed in Him; except perhaps Nicodemus.

A section (few) Israelites (Jews) have in the meantime Accepted Him as The Messiah. These are The Messianic Jews.

I Testify about Him, Because I have seen Him: Jesus Christ The Son of The Living God. He is a Mighty God, a Powerful God. This God is a good God. You can Call Him Abba Father.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Deuteronomy 18: 15-19 ‘“The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, according to all you desired of the Lord your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’ “And the Lord said to me: ‘What they have spoken is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.”’

John 5: 41-47 ‘“I do not receive honor from men. But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God? Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”’

John 5: 31-40 ‘“If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.”’

Mathew 11: 11-15 ‘“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”’

Luke 4: 20-27 ‘“Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” So all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of His mouth. And they said, “Is this not Joseph’s son?” He said to them, “You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’” Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land; but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath, in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.”’’

John 6: 14 ‘“Then those men, when they had seen the sign that Jesus did, said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world.”’

John 7: 40-41 ‘“Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, “Truly this is the Prophet.” Others said, “This is the Christ.”’

John 7: 3-5 ‘“His brothers therefore said to Him, “Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing. For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.” For even His brothers did not believe in Him.”’

John 7: 45-52 ‘“Then the officers came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, “Why have you not brought Him?” The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this Man!” Then the Pharisees answered them, “Are you also deceived? Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him? But this crowd that does not know the law is accursed.” Nicodemus (he who came to Jesus by night, being one of them) said to them, “Does our law judge a man before it hears him and knows what he is doing?” They answered and said to him, “Are you also from Galilee? Search and look, for no prophet has arisen out of Galilee.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi



3 comments:

  1. Arise and sing, O Israel
    Behold your King is come
    Rejoicing over you with singing
    He will Quite you in His Love

    "With Cord of lovingkindness
    I will draw you to myself
    Again Will Rebuild you
    And you shall be Rebuilt"

    Arise and sing, O Israel
    Behold your King is come
    Rejoicing over you with singing
    He Will quite you in His Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Just to add: this number has appeared right now on
    your Total Pageviews:

    3,340,999

    A Heavenly number. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ayatollahs aren't going to be too thrilled, as they will get the opportunity to prove it, along with all the like, I insist.
    And climate change, I mean really, it's about like those people calling 911 because of an angry cat. Any idiot can manipulate statistical data to get a desired result, and they are supposed to be intellectually smart.

    ReplyDelete