Friday 14 April 2017

RUSSIA:

Sometimes, The LORD may reveal some mysteries which His Servant (s) may not be able to Understand or Comprehend Fully. Such was the Scenario in the morning of 14th April 2017. I did not Fully understand the implication or the meaning of the Revelation therein in the Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD. Sometimes I do try to share as much as Possible of what The LORD is showing me; including abstract Revelations.

Even though I Heard and I Saw, I did not Fully Understand.

So in this Vision of The LORD God Almighty, the LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD was extensively Speaking to me about Russia. The LORD made me know that Russia detests the Military expansion of The United States of America. The LORD then showed me that Russia would rather have Islamists (Radical Islamists) contain The United States of America. In this Vision, I then saw Russia literally Blocking The United States of America from moving to some Territory; some Territory (s) that Russia seems to have an Influence on or Territorial Control over.

In another episode, perhaps an unrelated segment of the Vision of The LORD, I heard The LORD put in my spirit, that it is very important for People to go back to the Original Meaning, Interpretation and Understanding of His Word as is written in His Holy Book: The Bible. He made me know that at present, the so called modernization has crept into some of the interpretation and understanding of His Word. In Other Words, in some situations, People have brought the So called "Modernization" in Preaching or in Trying to interprate the Word of God.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 8-10 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

Mathew 24: 6-8 ‘“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

2nd Timothy 4: 3-4 ‘“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.”’

1st Timothy 4: 1-2 ‘“Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




 Kevin Mirasi


2 comments: