Thursday 13 April 2017

VISION ABOUT FRANCE. ALSO VISION ABOUT THE NATION OF KENYA:

In a Vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD The God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 13th April 2017, I saw France. There was some form of National misunderstanding in the Nation of France. I then heard somebody say: ‘“The French should go for a Referendum to sort the issue out”’.

I then heard somebody say: ‘“Most Preachers in France are Quacks, so they may not help.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

This Message was in an abstract form, but it seems there is a Distress coming to the nation of France, a Distress that will be in the form of a National Misunderstanding. There will thus be calls by some, for a National Referendum to sort out the issue. Most of The Christian (Church) Leaders/Preachers in France, who would have been expected to help to Chart and to Advocate for the way forward shall have been found Wanting.

SHALOM!!!

I don’t know whether this has got anything to do with the upcoming Elections in France.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 33: 10-11 ‘“The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of The LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

Kevin Mirasi.

VISION OF THE NATION OF KENYA BEING A NATION OF EXTREME LEVEL OF GAP BETWEEN THE HAVES AND THE HAVE-NOTS:

In the morning of 10th April 2017, in a vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD spoke to me about the Nation of Kenya, in a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

While here, The LORD showed me the heightened Political activities, as the Country (Kenya) gears towards The General Elections. The LORD, by His grace then allowed me to speak to Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta, in this Vision of The LORD. The LORD then allowed Uhuru Kenyatta to tell me: “You never speak well of me regarding this upcoming elections”. The LORD did not allow me to respond to Uhuru Kenyatta, in the Vision of The LORD, but The LORD made me know that there is a Change of Guard Coming to The Nation of Kenya.

The LORD then showed me Two extremes in the Nation of Kenya. On One side (the Right-side), I see a very well made place, a place for Resting (Siesta). It is in an affluent Suburb where the Rich (the well to do) Stay in Kenya. The LORD then showed me the Other Side (The Left-Side), and I saw Structures made of white Polythene bags, where the Poor in the Society stay. The LORD thus brings to my attention, the very big gap that is therein in the nation of Kenya, between The Haves and The Have-Nots (The Privileged and The Less Privileged: The Rich and The Poor). The very extreme Level of gap between those living in Wealth and those living in Poverty. So, that is what essentially The LORD sees when He looks at the nation of Kenya.

SHALOM!!!

This in essence is actually also a Universal Message, to All People and Nations.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 1:17 ‘“Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.”’

Psalm 9:18 ‘“For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.”’

Psalm 82:3 ‘“Defend the poor and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and needy.”’

James 2: 15-16 ‘“If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?”’

Proverbs 22: 22-23 ‘“Do not rob the poor because he is poor, Nor oppress the afflicted at the gate; For The LORD will plead their cause, And plunder the soul of those who plunder them.”’

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

1 comment: