Sunday 25 June 2017

THE ONE TRUE HEALER:

There is only One True Healer, even though there may be many who treat, including Medical Doctors etc.
All Medicines which are used for treatment are made from Trees & Plants and also Chemical elements & compounds that were created by the One True Healer.
Him who made these Trees, Plants & Elements and put the medicinal value in them is The One True Healer. His Name is The LORD: Jehovah Rapha; The LORD Our Healer. Jehovah Elohim; The LORD Our Creater, and the Creater of the entire Universe.

If He has not allowed it, even the Medicines cannot work. The Medicines work according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing. Therefore, do not put your trust on the Medicines and on The Medical Doctors, but put your Trust and Hope in The LORD. He not only Heals our body, but much more importantly He also Heals our heart, our soul, our spirit; Now and Forever more. For Everlasting and Eternal Life.

By His Wounds we are Healed: His Name is Jesus Christ The Messiah. Make Him your Best Friend and Best Companion, even as you worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. Your destiny and my destiny is in His Mighty Hands. The Mighty Hands of The LORD.
Let us seek The LORD, and we will find Him. He is always with us: Immanuel, God with us. He Renews us, Refreshes us, Resets us and Strengthens us every day through His Word, His Presence and His Power.
SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!
Isaiah 53: 5 ‘“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.”’

Psalm 51: 7-9 ‘“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities.”’

Psalm 103: 1-5 ‘“Bless The LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless The LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”’
Philippians 4: 13 ‘“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”’

Lamentations 3: 22-26 ‘“Through The LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of The LORD.”’

Mathew 1: 23 ‘“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi




1 comment:

  1. Is it OK for Christian who suffer from mental illness such as chronic depression to be treated with anti depressant pills? Some say this is trusting in medicine and not God to heal us

    ReplyDelete