Sunday 25 March 2012

A Dream Where I Saw Several Cross-Shaped Signs in the Sky Formed by the Clouds


On the night of 25th March 2012 I had a very short supernatural dream. And in this dream I found myself preaching to a group of people. And while preaching to them, I found myself looking at the sky. And in the sky I saw several cross-shaped signs made by the clouds in the sky. I was pointing to them these crossed-shaped clouds in the sky. 

There were numerous cross-shaped clouds in the sky and I know this was to emphasize the significance of the cross of Calvary; particularly at this point in time (The End –Times), when the harvest (Rapture) from the price paid on the cross at Calvary is extremely imminent.  

And I was made to understand in the dream that it is time to look upon the cross for redemption and restoration.

This group of people I saw in the dream was actually my immediate family members, and I believe since I have a scheduled meeting with them in April 2012 to share with them the revelations of the LORD, I know this is a special message the LORD wants me to share with them then i.e. “Its time to focus on the cross of Calvary for redemption and restoration”. And I believe and know that this is a universal message for all the people of the earth and that’s why I have decided to share this special message across the globe also.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that it’s time to focus on the price paid by the LORD Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ the Messiah) when He  paid the ultimate price for the restoration and redemption of mankind to YAHWEH (Jehovah God Almighty) by shedding His blood on the cross of Calvary.

 And by focusing on the cross, we would know the significance and eternal consequence of embracing the sacrifice made by the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) on the cross of Calvary by us (you and me) accepting the ultimate sacrifice offered for mankind by inviting the LORD in our heart (and life) so that He cleanses us by His precious blood shed on the cross of Calvary so that we are restored/redeemed back to God almighty because all of us have fallen short of glory.

And the only way one can embrace this ultimate sacrifice offered on the cross at Calvary is to: Welcome the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) into our life, Admit we are sinners and Repent of our sins (Both known sins and the unknown sins including generational curses/sins) and thereafter live in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full surrender to the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ).

The second message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that, it’s time to come out of the world and be heaven focused because Him who paid the ultimate price at the cross of Calvary is about to appear in the sky to reap His Harvest. And only those who have washed themselves in His shed blood and are now waiting and watching for His returns, it’s only them who will hear the trumpet sound indicating that the bearer of the cross of Calvary is now on the sky.

NOTE:

Repentance is a daily thing and so we need to daily submit ourselves before the LORD in humility by going before the LORD on our knees to repent of our sins since as human beings we live in a sinful earth and every day we need to be cleansed and covered by the blood of the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) and washed by the WORD of the LORD in the bible. This does not mean we (you and me) continue to deliberately sin. 

Shalom!!!  

John 3:16-21 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.  This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.  Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.  But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Romans 3:23-26 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.  God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

Hebrew 10:26-31 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,  but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.  Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.  How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” 

Revelation 14:14-20 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.  Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”  So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested. Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

1st John 2:15-17 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.  For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.  The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

  Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Genesis 3:6-19 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?” He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?” The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.” Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”So the LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.”

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi





  


3 comments:

  1. I had a dream today of cloud crosses some were near/on the ground. There was more like this boy lived upstairs and his brother was taken, or someting and he ended up being brought back and there were buses, or something stopping and one had a horse get out with a man, or someone and then another a lady i saw inside i think i got off after, not sure... she i think gave me a piece of chocolate and then either before, or after I was standing outside of the bus, or whatever I believe and I saw cloud shaped crosses all around. i was smiling and pointing to them! I wonder if this has any significance to God, or anything, or for me. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream last night about clouds shaped as crosses. I ran outside and I looked up and the clouds were shaped in different forms of crosses; some plain, some fancy, some tall, short. Some were near the ground. My grandparents came outside too and they looked. Later in the dream I told my mother about it. Then the dream ended. I don't know what it means. I've looked it up and I've gotten different responses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream today about clouds, clouds shaped into large crosses surrounding a large Building with a gate. what does this mean? it didn't feel scary it felt uplifting, powerful, amazing.

    ReplyDelete