Saturday 16 June 2012

A Dream Where I Saw the Raptured Saints Praising and Worshipping Before the LORD in Heaven


On the morning of 16th June 2012 at about 6:00 am I had an intensive supernatural dream (vision of the night) that had two parts.

And in the first part of the dream I found myself meditating upon the LORD as I praised and worshipped the LORD while standing in an open ground. I then raised my hands while in the dream and looked up in the sky and I felt the power of the LORD God Almighty descend upon me and its like I felt the power of God Almighty descending upon me with very powerful messages from the LORD.

After that I then found myself in a huge place/arena and in the dream I was made to understand that this particular place was heaven and in front was seated the LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. And multitudes of people from different nations gathered in this place. And people were praising and worshipping the LORD. And I was made to understand that people from different nations of the earth could clearly understand and hear their favorite praise and worship songs which they used to sing while on the earth. And the singing was harmonious and very lively and very powerful despite the fact that each person was listening to their favorite praise and worship songs in a language they could each understand. I was made to understand that this was a musical arena in heaven where multitudes were praising and worshipping the LORD as the Lead singers played the musical instruments and sang different songs which were favorites of the various groups of multitudes.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that this is the point in time that was prophesied by servant of the LORD Joel in the book of Joel 2:28-29. And so the LORD is pouring out His spirit on the people of the earth to prophesy, dream dreams and see visions of the LORD.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that heaven is a place of praise and worship. And that when the LORD raptures His bride to take to heaven they will enjoy praise and worship before the throne of the LORD God Almighty (YAHWEH, JEHOVAH).

Shalom !!!

Revelation 7:9-12  After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.  And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying: “Amen!
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!” 

Joel 2:28-29 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

Revelations 15:2-4 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

Revelations 19:1-1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin Mirasi,

    I had exactly the same dream in 1997. I couldn't stand up or move anything but my eye muscles from side to side, but I could see the Lord Jesus' right muscular golden shining calf from my position laying immobile 'on my face'.
    In the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I was simultaneously frightened to death and exhilarated beyond anything I've ever experienced. When I awoke the right side of my face was sunburnt and I had seen the Great Assembly singing Alleluia, over and over.
    I had never read the Bible before, so when I finally did, I discovered that everything I saw in my vision was 100% in agreement with the Bible and the experiences of the prophets when they came into the presence of Almighty God. If His gaze fell upon you, instantaneously all your sins came to mind and the horrible realization reaches you that you are totally unworthy of this holy, holy, holy God.
    I'd like to share more with you time permitting if you're interested. I've met five other people with very similar visions. Remarkable, indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen brother/sister. You are welcome to share more with me.You can probably share with me in my e-mail mirasikevo@yahoo.com.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. I had seen and heard. The Heavens sing a praise so powerful. Every being with all of their might! ! I thought it would give me a heart attack? ? I never wanted to leave or wake up! ! God truly IS Good! !

    ReplyDelete