Saturday 14 July 2012

A Dream Where I Saw an Object Fall from the Sky and Hit the Earth Causing Huge Explosions and Shaking of Buildings Culminating into Fire


In the morning of 14th July 2012, I had a prophetic supernatural dream (Vision while asleep).  And so in this supernatural dream, I found myself in a huge place where there were buildings all over and in these buildings were thousands upon thousands of people including very small children.

And so people were mingling also in the compound of this place, and this is where I found myself looking at a long leaf of a short plant. And as I looked at the leaf, it turned to its downside and I saw several white writings on it which I could not read and then the writings rearranged themselves and shortened and now I could read it and it read “Yesu” (meaning Jesus Christ). And when I read this writing in the dream, I said in an exclamation “Wow!!!”

And while still in the dream while walking in this place, my ears were drawn to a sound from the sky. And when I looked up at the sky, I saw a very huge object that looked like a huge truck flying in the sky, and it was very loaded with very many round things that made it appear very heavy. I was made to understand in the dream that this object that looked also like an airplane was overloaded beyond capacity. As I continued to look at it across the sky as it moved away, I saw it coming down and then fell on the ground a short distance from where I was standing.
Immediately I saw this huge object that looked like an airplane had fallen onto the ground, I was immediately reminded while in this particular dream of another supernatural dream I had on the night of 26th June 2012(which I have not shared before) which was as follows: I found myself in an open ground with scattered trees. And as I looked, I saw an object drop near a tree. And I was made to understand that it was a bomb (Probably a nuclear bomb) that had been dropped. The object exploded and very massive fire engulfed the place. I then started running for my life very fast while in the dream as I tried to escape the raging balloon fire that was spreading towards where I was running from and also across the land. I ran and ran until I lost all my strength, and the fire just stopped where I had dropped exhausted. And the dream then ended. 

I was made to understand that the supernatural dream I had on 26th June 2012 has got a connection with this latest supernatural dream that I was having in the morning of 14th July 2012.

And so back to the latest supernatural dream of 14th July 2012, immediately the huge object hit the ground, I heard a very huge explosion, and I saw buildings shaking violently and some eventually collapsed, the ground also shook tremendously. And in the midst of the confusion caused by this, people started walking about in very large numbers: thousands upon thousands (probably even millions).

And immediately at this juncture while in the dream, I was inspired by a  very powerful force, the force of the LORD God Almighty (The Holy Spirit) to move to the centre, and I started proclaiming loudly to everyone present as their attention was now drawn to what I was saying and they stopped running up and down and were now listening to what I had to say in the dream. I was inspired to say to them the following: Repent!!! Repent!!! Before it’s too late because if you had died in this disaster and you had not Repented in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ you wouldn’t have had another chance to Repent. And so I urge you to Repent in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ because the coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride is now extremely very imminent and these disasters are some of the distress that denotes this point in time. After the rapture, Great tribulation is going to befall the earth and it would be a very very difficult time to live on the earth.

After making the above proclamation in the dream, I told the huge gathering who were now very attentive: “Let us pray in the name of the LORD” And I could see that everybody lowered their head and closed their eyes as we started to pray. And I led them in prayer.

I then woke up and found myself still praying and saying the following last line in the prayer “Thank you God Almighty, Yahweh; thank you Yahushua Ha Mashiach, The LORD Jesus Christ and thank you Ruach Ha Kodesh, The Holy Spirit.”

I immediately looked at the watch and it was 9:18am (The time zone of where I stay).

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that this is a prophetic dream and that some very huge object is very imminently going to come across the sky probably carried by an airplane or airplane looking object. And that this man-made object is going to hit the earth. And upon impact with the ground, very huge violent shaking of buildings is going to occur culminating into some of the buildings collapsing. And that the ground is also going to shake tremendously. And that as a result, very huge fire is going to comb the ground and spread across the land.
And that this is going to affect thousands upon thousands of people (Probably even millions).

The second message imparted in my heart in the dream is that it is time for the people of the earth to Repent!!! Repent!!! Before it’s too late because many distresses that denote this particular point we are living at are going to increase and lives are going to be lost. But these lives to be lost need to repent in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ before the disasters strike.

The third message imparted in my heart is that it’s time for the people of the earth to focus on the LORD Jesus Christ. And this was emphasized to me in the dream when I looked at the long leaf of a plant whose back read “Yesu” (meaning Jesus Christ).

The fourth message imparted in my heart in the dream is that we are at the moment on the verge of the onset of the 7 year Tribulation (Great Tribulation), and that this would be a period of severity on the earth (Avery difficult moment in time in the history of mankind on planet earth).

The fifth message imparted in my heart in the dream is that this event of huge object falling from the Sky and Hitting the Earth Causing Huge Explosions and Shakings of Buildings Culminating into Fire is very very very imminent and will be in the news channels very soon.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1-4 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book —will be delivered.  Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.  But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Mathew 24:15-21 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—  then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.  Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.  Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.  How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!  Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.  For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


REPENTANCE PRAYER
Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the word of the Lord. It is a sobering time for the world, and yet a joyous time as we look for Jesus imminent return. May we be found faithful to the end!! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hearing from the Lord. The name Yesu is found in the Bible codes. See this link about where the name is found. http://mrnor.webs.com/nameofyesuauthentic.htm

    There is also a Bible code that asks you a question. It asks how do you really spell His name?
    http://www.bible-codes.org/images/3names-God-code.gif
    http://www.bible-codes.org/Yeshua-correct-spelling-code.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 7 I had a dream of the rapture. There was what looked like an 18 wheeler carrying trucks in the sky. Then all of a sudden a basketball dropped from the sky. I was standing on an overpass of a freeway and then the overpass broke. This overpass was next to the cemetery that my saved family members are buried at. All of a sudden I was about to fall to my death and I was raptured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at the website www.tribulation-now.org and around 7/6/2012, 2 nuclear capable bombers from Russia got near the West Coast of the USA which they were doing practice games. They did not get into the sovereign air space, but this was the same kind of behavior they exhibited at the height of the cold war. On May 17th, the president of Russia warned the USA about nuclear war, which is on this website. So we are seeing the stage being set for these things to happen.

    ReplyDelete