Tuesday 17 July 2012

REPENT!!! REPENT!!! TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER!!!



I was on the LORD'S Hour blog talk radio show on 17th July 2012. This radio show is hosted by servant of the LORD Brother Elvi Zapata.

And in the show the LORD put it in my heart to talk about the supernatural dreams I have been having, and in the show I specifically talked about the prophetic dreams that the LORD has passed to me and their shocking consequent accurate fulfillment.

I also talked about the prophetic dreams which have not been fulfilled and which are very very very imminently going to be fulfilled.

I have also talked about what the LORD has shown me about the Anti-Christ and The mark of the beast.

I have also talked about the very imminent destruction and judgments of the LORD that is very very very imminently going to befall various places of the earth.

I have also discussed what the LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit requires the people and the nations of the earth to do in light of the very very very imminent Rapture of the bride of Jesus Christ.

E.T.C

Listen To It In The Link above


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!

Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kevin, look at what is going to air in the USA this fall 2012 on television. This falls in line with the sign of Revelation 12 and the dragon being played out in the Heavens this July. Truly TIME IS OVER!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTA5GjgyNZE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the dreams you are having are from God. The Spirit of Truth confirms this in me. I am deeply grieved and have repented of my lukewarm living. I now pray that the Lord will tarry so others may come to salvation and that others who are lukewarm will immediately repent. We must not be distracted but going out the Father's business in the time that remains. Whether it's a couple of months or a couple of years, we must make the most of the time that remains.

    In His Service Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a preview of the Great Tribulation and in it headlines many of the dreams you have seen. Made by a dear brother in Christ.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge5xBLaT2gY&list=UUJpxoRoemhS_FgSRXw30zrg&index=1&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Repent! Repent! Repent! Jesus is coming soon. His second coming is so near. The most of people can not hear it. It is very sad. :(

    In Him

    ReplyDelete