Monday 8 October 2012

The 5.7 Earthquake in Gulf Of California on 8th October 2012 Is a pointer to the Mega Historical Earthquake That Will Hit California, USA


The LORD God Almighty gave me one of the most complex and sophisticated prophesy when in a mighty visitation of the LORD on 29th May 2012, the LORD showed me that a series of earthquakes are going to hit California, USA culminating into a mega historical earthquake in California, USA. This prophetic dream I titled “A Dream where I was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA: A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter Scale.”

 

The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The God of Israel) then subsequently confirmed this prophesy to two of His servants in Belgium(Sabrina De Mayunk) and Botswana(Prince Kenny Dithole) two days later when He told them that indeed this prophesy was from Him.

 

The LORD has consequently continued to speak to me regarding these very tremendous warnings that will culminate finally into the mega historical earthquake that will hit California, USA and will lead to very massive tsunamis on the west coast etc.

 

And on 26th August 2012 there was a massive series of earthquakes(300 in less than 24 hours) that hit California, USA with the big one being a 5.5 and then less than 8 hours later a 7.4 earthquake hit E-Salvador which is on the same side of Pacific Ocean as is California. I wondered then whether there was a connection of the events of 26th August 2012 and what the LORD showed me on 29th May 2012. And so when I went to sleep that night the LORD confirmed to me in a dream that indeed the 5.5 that hit California followed by a 7.4 that hit El-Salvador on the same side of Pacific ocean had a connection to what the LORD showed me on 29th May 2012 which I titled:  “A Dream where I was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA: A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter Scale.”

 

And so once more I have a responsibility from the LORD to state to the people and the nations of the earth that the 5.7 earthquake that has hit the Gulf of California on 8th October 2012 is part of the warnings I was shown on 29th May 2012 when I was shown that a 5.7 earthquake will hit California as a warning of the mega historical earthquake that will eventually hit California, USA. And so this is a continuation of the fulfillment of the prophecy the LORD gave me. And you must understand that this prophecy had 3 main parts whose occurrence were to occur at different times (albeit in very close proximity), the first two parts being warnings of the 3rd part which the voice of The LORD summarized as follows on the visitation of 29th May 2012: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or a 10 on the Richter scale!!!”

 

The LORD showed me again in another short but very mighty visitation through a prophetic dream on 24th June 2012 about these warnings. And the LORD showed me that the 7.5 earthquakes are soon manifesting themselves as a pointer to the Mega Earthquake that will hit California, USA. This was later fulfilled when since then there has been a number of big earthquakes on the Pacific Ocean with such magnitude of 7.5s or thereabout (Taking into account USGS downgrading etc): a 7.5 in Russia on 14th August 2012; a 7.4 in El-Salvador on 26th August 2012; a 7.6 in Philippines on 31st August 2012; a 7.6 in Costa Rica on 5th September 2012 and a 7.4 in Colombia on 30th September 2012.

I don’t know about you but for me these are a pointer to the mega historical earthquake that is very very very imminently hitting California, USA based on what The LORD showed me.


The LORD spoke to me again on 5th September where He showed me more finer details of what will happen once the mega earthquake hits California, USA. This I also shared across.
And on 1st October 2012, the LORD presented to me someone in a supernatural dream and this someone made a very shocking and staggering pronouncement, and he said: “The mega historical earthquake in California has just occurred!!!”  This very massive pronouncement on 1st October 2012 can only mean that the time for the occurrence of the mega and historical earthquake in California, USA is now over. It is now due, any moment now it can happen (whether hours, days or a few weeks it’s only the LORD who knows).

May those who have ears hear what the spirit of The LORD is saying. And may they prepare in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

NOTE:

1-Why would The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit show me such a complex prophesy; and then He goes ahead to confirm the particular prophetic dream to more than two people in different continents; and then The LORD continuously keeps on talking to me about this prophesy more than once ??? The LORD would do this because the magnitude of what is going to hit California, USA is very enormous, and it’s going to alter and change the course of NOT ONLY The United States of America Politically; Socially; Geographically and Spiritually but the whole of the earth. Because its going to be a trigger of other massive judgments (disasters) of the LORD on planet earth

2-I was also shown that the mega earthquake that will hit California, USA is a sign of the very very imminent rapture of the bride of Christ. I don’t know whether it will occur at the same time as the rapture or just before the rapture. But based on what I was shown, it would be before the rapture of the bride of Christ. But nobody should wait to see the mega earthquake occur before one embrace Repentance in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ and living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ because what if it occurs and then very shortly after(immediately) the rapture occurs, it will be definitely too late and so one will be left behind to face the Great Tribulation.

SHALOM!!!

The link to the News reporting of the 5.7 Earthquake in Gulf of California:

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre

M 5.7 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA - 2012-10-08 06:26:22 UTC


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
 


REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi



1- The link to this of 29th May 2012 is below:  A Dream where I was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA: A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter Scale.”

2- The link to this of 5th September 2012 is below: A Shocking Dream Where I Was Shown The Finer Details About The Very Imminent California, USA Earthquake 

http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-short-dream-where-i-heard-mega.html

3- The link to this of 5th January 2012 is below: A Dream Where I Was Shown The Connection Between An Imminent Huge Tsunami in The USA and The Imminent Rapture




THE END

6 comments:

  1. http://signsofthetimevision.wordpress.com/2010/06/25/vision/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kevin for your obedience. God bless you brother. Come soon dear Jesus. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on
    the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I
    definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just
    don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    my site :: Amanda Leto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kevin, I live in NY and the Lord gave me two dreams of a tsunami to hit the east coastlines. I have twin boys and I don't know when to leave. I have a friend in pennslyvania and ironically my 11 year old son had a dream of Pennsylvania after he prayed and ask the Lord where should we go. This is really confusing to me because I don't know when I should leave. Can you email me when your not busy. I really would appreciate it. Mrsladyhoyt71@gmail.com.
    Thank you God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Los Angeles, and here is a brother in Christ from Los Angeles just had a vision on 10/13/2012 of the great LA quake. Please watch this, he is truly hearing from Jesus. You can feel it! I am so happy there is a watcher here in LA, because I know this quake is my time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvkugGB68vM&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dear God Almighty
    near FERNDALE california January 28, 2015
    There was an exact 5.7 Earthquake in California, which was later downgraded.

    In The Name of Jesus Christ, and Using The Authority Granted unto me As The Bride of Jesus Crrist, in my own original right by LIVING LIFE AS jESUS CHRIST I HEREBY DECLARE THE PHYSICAL DEATH OF BARaCK HUSSEIN OBAMA.


    all christians are now called to the prayer.


    ReplyDelete