Sunday 25 November 2012

A Prophetic Dream Where I Was Taken To Israel By The LORD And I Saw The Holy Spirit In The Form of A Hornbill Bird Descend Upon The Land Of Israel


On 24th November 2012 at about 11:00PM, I had a prophetic supernatural dream. And in this dream I found myself in the nation of Israel. And I was proclaiming to somebody in the dream while under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit: “This is The Holy Land!!!. Look at how the roads are smoothly made!!! Look at how the land is neatly structured and arranged, Surely, this is a blessed nation; God Almighty really blessed this land!!!”

As I walked along this road in Israel while proclaiming the above to this person, I suddenly saw a hornbill bird. And it came flying from above and then perched on a tree that was next to where we were standing. I was made to understand in the dream that this hornbill bird represented The Holy Spirit i.e. the Holy Spirit had come in the form of a bird (Hornbill).

In the dream, the LORD then showed me Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu through what looked like a screen, and he was in a ceremony that looked like a wedding ceremony.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that The LORD God Almighty through The Holy Spirit is watching over the land of Israel to protect it. And no evil intention of satan or its agents through the nations who wants to wipe Israel off the map will succeed. The LORD clearly showed me that He has dispatched His Holy Spirit to perch on the Land of Israel to protect it.

The second message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that however much the nations and the people of the earth will attempt to take the Holy Land of Israel; they will not succeed because The LORD’s hand and protection is on the land of Israel. And that the land of Israel was specially and specifically carved out by The LORD God Almighty (The creator of Heaven and earth, The God of Israel) for the glory and honor of His name. And He alone has got the final say on the land of Israel.

The third message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that Benjamin Netanyahu who is the current leader of Israel as the Prime Minister is very central and critical to the events that are happening and are very very very soon happening on Israel.

NOTE:

1-This is the third time that The LORD has spoken to me through a prophetic supernatural dream about the nation of Israel (The apple of His eye).

The first time was on 28th August 2011 when in a prophetic supernatural dream, I found myself in a very intense war involving Israel and Palestinian. I believe this has partly been fulfilled following the very intensive 8 days war that has just ended involving Israel and Palestinian (Hamas) in November 2012.

The second time that the LORD spoke to me about Israel was on 1st August 2012 when The LORD took me in a prophetic dream and put me in a meeting that eventually failed involving Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. This meeting involved Israel representatives on one side and other groups on the other side. The LORD made me understand back then that following this failed meeting, a war between Israel and a conglomeration of nations was going to break out any moment as a result of this failed meeting/talks. The LORD made me understand back then on 1st August 2012, that this war is the Psalm 83 war. And so it is very important to note that this apparent ceasefire following peace agreement brokered by Egypt and The USA to halt Israel and Palestinian war is actually a false peace, and it will not hold much longer. A bigger war is very very imminently breaking out and this time it will involve Israel against a conglomeration of Arab nations (The psalm 83 war).

The third time that the LORD has spoken to me about Israel is now on 24th November 2012 when He took me to the nation of Israel and showed me how the land of Israel is blessed and well structured and arranged and He made me aware that He has now dispatched His Holy Spirit to keep a watchful eye over the apple of His eye.

2-It is very very very important to note that when The LORD mentions the nation of Israel by name, then that is very very very significant because Israel is the apple of the eye of The LORD. And so the significance of this communication with The LORD on 24th November 2012 about The apple of His eye shook my whole being in spirit, Soul, mind, heart and body because the nation involved here is: ISRAEL!!!

SHALOM!!!

John 1:29-34 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.” Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.  And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One.”

Zechariah 12:1-9 The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:  “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’ “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place. “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

Revelation12:1-6   “A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (satan) stood in front of the woman(Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. She gave birth to a son(Jesus Christ), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Zechariah 2:1-13 Then I looked up, and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand. I asked, “Where are you going?” He answered me, “To measure Jerusalem, to find out how wide and how long it is.” While the angel who was speaking to me was leaving, another angel came to meet him and said to him: “Run, tell that young man, ‘Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of people and animals in it. And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’ “Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the Lord. “Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!” For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye— I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me. “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord.  “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.”

Psalm 83: O God, do not remain silent;  do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,  of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them  to reinforce Lot’s descendants. Do to them as you did to Midian, as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon, who perished at Endor and became like dung on the ground. Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna, who said, “Let us take possession of the pasturelands of God.” Make them like tumbleweed, my God,like chaff before the wind. As fire consumes the forest or a flame sets the mountains ablaze, so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm. Cover their faces with shame, Lord,so that they will seek your name. May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace. Let them know that you, whose name is the Lordthat you alone are the Most High over all the earth.


LET US PRAY FOR THE NATION OF ISRAEL.


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. I have set Watchmen on your walls
    O Jerusalem.

    Isa 62:6 I have set 6485 watchmen 8104 upon thy walls 2346, O Jerusalem 3389, [which] shall never 8548 hold their peace 2814 day 3117 nor night 3915: ye that make mention 2142 of the LORD 3068, keep not silence 1824,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting because the hornbill bird eats FROGS, RODENTS, MICE and VENOMOUS SNAKES! It sounds as though the Holy Spirit is going there to make Israel clean in the last days and devouring all the unclean spirits!

    Revelation 16:13 KJV And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

    ReplyDelete