Saturday 24 August 2013

A VISION OF THE DISPLAY OF VERY SPECTACULAR RECTANGULAR OBJECTS EMITTING VERY BRIGHT WHITE LIGHTS IN THE SKY AS THEY ARE ARRANGED IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITH SOME APPEARING CURVED



In the morning of 24th August 2013, I had a vision at night of The LORD. And in this supernatural dream of The LORD, I looked through a window in a night setting. And then I looked through to the sky, and when I looked at the dark sky, I saw very spectacular rectangular objects emitting very bright white lights. And they were arranged in straight line as each one of them alternated with darkness.

I then heard somebody proclaiming: These are Equinoxes. I even heard it being said that some of these objects appeared curved. What shocked me is that there were so many of these spectacular objects emitting very bright white lights

As I continued to look at this spectacular and a wonder show on the sky, I actually saw very many people standing outside as they also gazed at the sky. It was as if everybody was surprised and caught with awe at the very spectacular splendor that was being displayed in the sky.

And then the vision of The LORD ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this vision of The LORD is that the earth is very soon going to witness a very spectacular display of objects emitting very bright white lights in the sky. And that these objects will be arranged in a straight line as each one of them alternates with darkness. Even though I was not made to understand the full detail and meaning of what I was shown in the vision, but in the vision, I heard somebody proclaiming that: These are Equinoxes.

And this probably means that the alignment of the earth and the sun and other heavenly bodies is about to be altered abnormally and thus affecting the length of night and day in an unprecedented or an unusual manner and even leading to unusual seasonal patterns. And maybe that’s why I was shown very many of these spectacular objects emitting very bright white lights. And then I heard a voice say: These are Equinoxes.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this vision of The LORD is that when this wonder occurs In the sky, very many people will gaze at the sky; caught with a surprise and an awe at the very spectacular splendor that will be displayed in the sky.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 25-28 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Joel 2:28-30 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. Praise God!! Brother Kevin i had a dream that you had this dream!! What i actually saw was your website explaining the fulfillment of this dream. And i remember while reading it I saw the lights in the sky. I remember thinking this prophecy was fulfilled rather quickly. God is giving you dreams very frequently in these days and Im loving it. Bless ya brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to GOD!! Hi there Brother Kevin, I had this dream but it was in 2009 i think, and i think it comes from the Lord but at that time i didn't know. At that time i was a baby christian and i told this to the one who usher me to the LORD and she didnt know also what's all the dream about and also I dont know the meaning of it. And now, as the LORD is carefully revealing it, it become clearer and clearer to me everyday, the meaning of it. The dream goes like this, at first i was walking in the road but i cannot see the end because at the horizon there is a slope on it so i have to reach the slope to see the end of the road, and to my right and left its all grass and some trees and its full of life i fell safe and at peace. i started to run and when im about to reach the slope there is a big water creature jump off from my view and when i reached the slope i saw a valley but its full of water and its not a river because the water is not flowing and i dont know if its a flood water but its drizzling so its not clear to me if it rained. And i saw that there houses is built on that water and there houses are on fire. They did not do anything to stop it and water is just below there houses they just look at it to be consumed by fire. I knew in my heart now what the LORD is trying to convey to me that HIS going to send water and fire to wake us all up and the LORD wants me/us to pray for those things to come so that more people will come to the LORD Jesus Christ. Right know i have this dream/vision, i dont know if its a dream but i am just closing my eyes and its so vivid and it goes like this i was running away from the "demon" and i remember that the LORD is with me so i stop running and face the demon and say to him as i touch his forehead "in JESUS Name go back to the pit of hell" and suddenly there is a gate between me and the demon but the problem is my hand stuck on his forehead. So i ask the LORD JESUS to help me and suddenly someone snatched me then when face him i realized its the LORD JESUS and i just hugged HIM and angels are securing the gate. Then the LORD bend his knees and look at me just stared at me then i heard an animal roared at my back so i suddenly look at it and i saw a very white huge furry animal like a bear but it did not scare me and when a return my eyes to LORD his not there anymore and the angels is nowhere to be found. Brother Kevin can you pray for me so that my fear and doubt will not consume me cause you know im a very shy type of person and i dont know why the LORD is showing this to me but i know in my heart i need to pray more to HIM. And oh by the way where can i email you. my email address is melody_cookie0283@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon. SHALOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin I had a dream Sunday September 1st about you. I was checking your website and the article you wrote was entitled "I WAS IN THE MIDST OF MY BIBLE STUDY WHEN I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE LORD SAY EARTHQUAKE."

    So then I was wondering how would someone see an equinox and it would seem to me that an earthquake could happen in order for the earth to be tilted off its axis.

    I also found this video about a sign in the heavens that happened about a rare blue moon that just happened and the equinoxes by a brother in Christ. The next equinox is 9/22/2013.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cb8RZf5qo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it has happened ,see the sky, where is the flight with 239 peoples,god says new prophecy of god

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dream occurred to me this day. Bright rectangular lights in a somewhat cloudy darkened sky. Everywhere I looked people where gazing and pointing. Some where so fearful. I was just amazed and standing and looking around at all the reactions.

    ReplyDelete