Monday 12 August 2013

A VISION WHERE I WAS SHOWN THE MAP OF AUSTRALIA AND THEN THE LORD SAID: “REPENT AUSTRALIA AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST”



In the morning of 12th August 2013, I had a vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

And in this vision of The LORD, I found myself walking on a road. And while on this road, I suddenly saw what looked like a scroll (Big Paper) flying through the air and then it flew and came onto my hands. And when it reached my hands it opened; and when I looked at it, I saw a map. And I was immediately made to understand that it was the map of the nation of Australia.

And while still looking at the map of the nation of Australia that was right before me on a scroll, The LORD gave me words, and the words were: “Repent Australia And Prepare The Way For The Coming Of The LORD Jesus Christ.”

The vision of the LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the vision is that The LORD is calling upon the people and the nation of Australia to heed to the call of Repentance and living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ, so that the people and the nation of Australia too may prepare the way for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to pick His bride through the rapture (Taking away suddenly into Heaven).

NOTE:

1-When The LORD mentions a country by name, then it is time for that nation to seek The LORD and to run to the LORD. This is because The LORD may touch such a nation through revival if the people of that nation seek the face of The LORD in Repentance. The LORD may also touch such a nation through a wake up call in the form of a birth pain. And The LORD may also pass a judgment against such a nation if they refuse to turn away from wickedness and seek The LORD in Repentance.

2-The LORD has in the past mentioned to me nations in visions (and prophetic supernatural dreams) and He has gone ahead and touched them just as He revealed. An example being the nation of Egypt when The LORD revealed in a prophesy, the removal of President Mohammed Morsi and Egyptian brother rising against brother (Muslim Brotherhood Vs. Other Egyptians). And this came to pass just as The LORD had revealed. Another example is when The LORD also communicated to me extensively about the nation of New Zealand and He showed me that He is going to shake New Zealand extensively with a big earthquake and He went ahead and consequently touched them with a big earthquake just as He revealed. And many more other nations.

The LORD has now on 12th August 2013, presented the map of the nation of Australia and then He has now called them to: Repentance and preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ. 

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7:14-16if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.     


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


 
Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. Australians are hardcore materialists. Forget about them, their god is money. They will never repent. I doubt that even handful of those can make it heaven. Too wicked they are. Money has corrupted their hearts right to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly the previous comment has a lot of truth - we are very material mainly because we are so wealthy. we have forgotten god in our wealth, the wealth he gave us in the first place. we do not acknowledge his presence or his blessings and i do fear that the corruption here is too far gone. you only have to look at our leaders to see who we have chosen to see just how far this nation has fallen - this once great nation who is the great south land of the holy spirit.
    god forgive us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yes again I agree that what has been posted has a lot of truth in it. But there is one thing I want to say as an Australian...It starts with me. Touch my heart, bring me to my knees Lord, and help me to help other believers understand the same. We are in the last hours, Yes Australia has left her run to the last moments, but while ever there are those in the nation who have a repentant heart then there is hope. God is calling His people slumber in this hour in Australia. I know a growing number of them. This is why this blog has really encouraged me. I am going to share it with them too. If anyone else in Australia comes across this post and wants to hook up with like minded believers, please feel free to contact me at reviveaustralia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete