Tuesday 12 November 2013

MORE REVELATIONS OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY DURING HIS VISITATION TO ME AND MY FAMILY



As I stated and shared earlier , on 7th November 2013 and also on 8th November 2013, The LORD Himself, The LORD God Almighty (Jehovah), The LORD Jesus Christ  visited me and my family in the house that I’m staying at . And so today I’m sharing more details about this very surprising and shocking direct conversation with The LORD.

The LORD said to me: My Servant Kevin, I can take you to Heaven right now, but their are those who still need to hear the message through your preaching.And as I said: Your Garment Is Ready In Heaven And Your Reward In Heaven Is Abundant. Continue With The Good Work My Son,”

And then The LORD told me: "Continue preaching and posting my Messages because I am coming soon. Share the messages".

The LORD told me: Kevin my servant, continue posting and sharing the messages. Share…..share even if they will arrest you share……I will protect you. Share even the ones of the Presidents.”

The LORD then said to us: “I’m stretching my hands now”. And one of us touched the hands of The LORD, Who is that who touched me ? Oh it is you my servant Kevin, you can stand up, remove your slippers because this is a holy ground.” The LORD then told me: There is an angel beside you, open your heart and receive the anointing and blessing.”

The LORD also said: "Benny Hinn is My servant, but sometimes he preaches prosperity gospel which I don't like. And even T.D Jakes is my servant but he also sometimes preaches prosperity gospel which I don’t like.”

The LORD then told me: “I will visit you My servant Kevin, and will talk to you. I will visit you again.” 

The LORD then told us (while weeping): “I died on the cross for the sins of this world, what else can I do to save the people ? Who will wipe my tears? (I attempted to wipe the tears of The LORD by my hands) and He told me: “you cannot wipe my tears with your hands, if you want to wipe my tears, then do my will.”


SHALOM!!!


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood,  

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi

22 comments:

  1. Kevin, the message from Dr. David Owuor seeing Jesus as the Lion on 11/11/2013 and that He is coming IS EXACTLY THE SAME LION THAT I SAW ONE MONTH BEFORE THE INDONESIAN TSUNAMI where the Lord showed me that Obama was the beast rising up out of the sea. The Lord came to me on Thanksgiving 2004 and showed me this. We really do not have much time, when you see Jesus as a Lion that means something HUGE is about to happen. Pray for me here in Los Angeles and the bride who will go in the earthquake prior to the rapture.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGrRga8WV8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen,

      May The LORD be with you in Los Angeles.

      Delete
  2. California is about to go! Brother in Christ heard the Lord say EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qum1-IUmzVk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessssiiinnng Brother Mirasi.

    1) You had a post about Jesus placing angels of protection by his sealed people. Is it because something is going to happen before the rapture?

    2) Is the rapture still going to happen AFTER the California earthquake?

    You are a blessing and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Leilani,

      I believe many things are going to happen before the rapture, I believe the Mega historical California earthquake is one of them.

      Shalom.

      Delete
  4. Pastor mirasi about prophet owour going to Angola, if people pray can God change His mind or give Kenya another chance? We can't survive without His Glory. How I pray God will give us another chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin, I must say this is a most disturbing word about B. Hinn and T.D. Jakes. In the natural they appear as charlatan's. It is very difficult for me to comprehend these men to be standing before Yawheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, am disturbed about Brother Kevin saying our LORD is "endorsing" Benny Hinn and T.D. Jakes. I find this shocking!

      Delete
    2. It is possible to be born again, and walking towards holiness with an error on a teaching. When we find out we are in error, we repent. I noticed that a very Godly man who died preached that without holiness no one will go in the rapture. Benny Hinn upon hearing this humbled himself and said that he had never heard that before. I had a friend who was mightily saved in Benny Hinn's audience. And also many many witches and warlocks go to his audiences just to put curses on him. Once he spoke out and told them to stop! I remember that there was a huge outcry against Joyce Meyers for someone saying she spent a large large sum of money on a commode. The people thought that it was a toilet she used to buy with donation money. In actuality it was an antique commode which is just a chest of drawers and it was a gift to her office from a wealthy friend for encouragement.

      Delete
    3. Amen. Read my Response below.

      Delete
  6. Hello Mr.Mirasi.. Thank you for sharing the Lords amazing visitaion.

    Do you believe something will happen before the California earthquake or will this earthquake begin a series of disasters?


    Thank You in Advance Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  7. I concur with JMD...found that to be rather surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny Hinn- seriously?! All one needs to do is look at his fruits...
    fraud, extra marital affair, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen Brothers and Sisters.

    Concerning Benny Hinn and T.D Jakes, I believe The LORD meant that these two need to turn back to their first love (The LORD Jesus Christ) and that the LORD in His grace is still waiting for them to turn away from the false teaching of prosperity gospel (And that’s why The LORD in His grace is still calling them His servants yet He requires them to return back to their first love). And that they have to be very very careful lest their lampstand be removed from there place and they miss rapture and worst more they find themselves in hell.

    Revelation 2:4-5 “Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.”

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola mi estimado y amado hermano en Jesucristo Kevin Mirasi, lo saluda ALejandro Carpio Navarro desde Trujillo - Perú. Me sorprende mucho sobre Benny Hinn y T.D. Jakes, entre tros Mc Arthur. Pues son siervos que dan mucho que hablar por su actitud solapada sobe el evangelio de Jesucristo. Es cierto somos tan nada delante de Jesucristo, pero nos dejo armas y maneras de saber que por sus frutos los conoceréis. Espero que se arrepientan de sus maldades y puedan ser salvados. Alabamos al Dios Altísimo. Hermano Kevin sigo buscando la llenura del Espíritu Santo y las lenguas de fuego sobre mi vida. Aunque le confieso algo hermano que todo lo que hago en el dia en la noche el pastor lleno del Espíritu Santo habla exactamente de loq ue yo he viviod y hasta las misma palabras, cosa que ni tiempo hay de conversar con los pastores que dan la palabra de Dios cada día. Desde Perú con la señal de Bethel TV que le invito a ver en internet y en canales y en radio. Dios lo bendiga hermano Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise the Lord Brother Kevin! I want to share a dream that I just had right now. I am Kenyan living in the USA . It is 4:10 am right now. My husband encouraged me to write to you immediately. Yesterday on Friday you had posted more revelations from the Lord Jesus and when I checked again because I wanted to print it and send it to individuals and families so as to spread the word from the Lord Jesus I was shocked to see the post removed!! In my dream I saw myself writing to you. Here is the letter. 'Praise the Lord Jesus Brother Kevin! Why did you remove yesterday's post? I was planning to use it to spread the word from the Lord to my family members and individuals. Never the less not our will be done but His ( The Lord Jesus) will be done. ' That was the end of the dream! I am praying for you my Brother. SHALOM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen,

      I'm adding more message onto it; it will be posted again shortly according to the will of The LORD.

      Shalom.

      Delete
    2. Oh brother Kevin u r really a gift from God......i am so glad the Lord sent me to your website. i am impatiently waiting for those messages. My husband and i have been so blessed by the messages u post up.
      May the Name of our Lord Jesus be greatly praised
      shalom

      Delete
  12. Many of the messages you post earlier had been edited and deleted. Will you later put them back on? You said you saw many Kenya authorities in Hell and women who wear trousers including those those that wear belly rings but now those message s are no longer here. And you also stated that if God will take Dr. David Owuor to Angola that there will be a replacement person in kenya. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Yemi,

      Yes, I will put them back on.

      I'm adding more message onto it; it will be posted again shortly according to the will of The LORD.

      Shalom.

      Delete
  13. I was shocked too. I received the message and sent it to my friends and I realised it had been removed.

    ReplyDelete























  14. i cried when i read about LORD asking who will wipe his tears away asking He died for us what als can he do!! too sad it made tears roll dow.i wish i could always do good am scared worried not sure coz i always have a feeling that all that i do is not good before God,i love him and will always do pray for me pray for kenyans too coz am worried about kenya God bless you kevin let him give you wisedom shalom


    ReplyDelete