Wednesday 25 June 2014

PROPHESY OF A VERY GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE NATION OF TAIWAN

In the morning of 25th June 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a prophetic supernatural dream (Vision at night), The LORD presented before me a writing.

And so when I read the writing, I noticed that it was in Bold and in Red. The message that was being passed in the writing was that a very great earthquake is coming to hit the nation of Taiwan.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message The LORD is passing across to the people and the nation of Taiwan (and indeed all the nations of the earth) is that these are the days of very great earthquakes in various places and nations; the moment that ushers in the rapture of the Bride of Christ.

The LORD is thus calling upon everyone everywhere to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby take to the path of Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21:8-11 ‘“He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.” Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.”’

Mathew 24:8-9 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment