Wednesday 2 July 2014

A VISION OF THE FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE LORD IN THE NATION OF CHINA AND ALSO A MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF CHINA (AND INDEED TO THE ENTIRE NATIONS OF THE EARTH)

In the morning of 2nd July 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in a vision (Supernatural dream), I found myself in a place where I was made to understand that I was to travel to the nation of China to take the message and the word of The LORD.

So while preparing for the journey in the vision, I wondered: “Will The LORD find anyone in China that is faithful to Him?” And then The LORD made me know in the vision that, yes indeed there are faithful sons and daughters of The LORD in China. And in fact The LORD showed them to me in this vision.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that He desires that the people and the nation of China too to prepare the way for the glorious coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride.

And that the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD that reside in the nation of China should press on towards the goal of reaching Heaven by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that The LORD is now sending forth His messages and Words to the nations of the earth including the nation of China.

SHALOM!!!

Philippians 3:12-16 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.  Only let us live up to what we have already attained.”

Romans 11:2-6God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel:  “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”? And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”  So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.”’

Mathew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.


REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF CHINA!!!


REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!


AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 




REPENTANCE PRAYER:


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.





Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment