Wednesday 15 October 2014

THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF KENYA NEEDS TO PRAY FOR THEIR LEADERS SO THAT THEIR LEADERS MAY WALK RIGHT BEFORE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THAT THEY MAY BE PROTECTED BY THE LORD, BECAUSE IN YET ANOTHER VISION OF THE LORD I SEE A TOP-LEVEL KENYAN POLITICIAN BEING MURDERED

In the morning of 12th October 2014 in a very sensitive, classified and shocking vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place where I saw Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga (the former Prime Minister of Kenya) walking with a group of people. What shocked me next in this vision is that I then saw Raila Odinga being murdered.

While still in the vision, which was now the following day in the vision of The LORD, I then went ahead to look for newspapers so that I could read further concerning this shocking news of the murder of Raila Odinga. The newspapers were awash with the story of this unfortunate incident.

I then woke up in shock to what had been revealed to me.

The first message that The LORD is passing across is that the people and the nation of Kenya (and indeed the people and the nations of the entire earth) needs to pray for their leaders, so that their leaders may lead the people and their nation (s) according to the wisdom of The LORD. And that they may have divine protection from the throne room of Heaven. This is very important because when a leader (especially the top-most leadership) is suddenly and mysteriously murdered, then unnecessary tensions are bound to ensue.

The second message imparted in my heart from this revelation of The LORD is that because the earth is entering a very dangerous phase, a phase described as follows in the Bible: Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold”, this means that very shocking and historical distress is going to visit many nations as evil and wickedness increase in various forms including murder and civil disobedience.

So everyone (including the leaders) everywhere on the earth (including the nation of Kenya) must now seek The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins, and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: This is the fifth time within the last year that The LORD has revealed to me this message/vision concerning Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga. The LORD has likewise within the last one year revealed to me once about a very similar fate on Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta. I have sent to them these messages from The LORD, and my prayer is that they may read them and make it right with The LORD before the unfortunate incident befalls them so that they may now embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ so that it may be well with their soul; and that they eventually find themselves in Heaven and not in Hell. You never know, The LORD may even prolong their lives if they humble themselves before The LORD and plead their case before the throne room of Heaven just as King Hezekiah did in the olden times and his life was spared (by being prolonged).

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 38:1-6 ‘“In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.” Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city.”’

Mathew 24:12-13  Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 12:4-5 “I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

AMEN.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi



E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com



2 comments:

  1. why is this Kenia so important??? i really don't find the clue to understand what is the big deal with this kenya in all your profecies..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on sis! Bro. Kevin will keep receiving messages for his country; he is a Kenyan. It's only fair, don't you think so? Frankly, he has also spoken much about the USA I sometimes think he has dual citizenship. Now you know! Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete