Sunday 15 February 2015

VISION OF THE MESSAGE OF THE BLOOD AND THE CROSS: THE REAL AND THE PURE MESSAGE THAT SHOULD BE PREACHED AT THIS HOUR (MOMENT)



In the morning of 13th February 2015, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated to me in a very powerful conversation through a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD. 

So in this vision of The LORD, I found myself in a place where I could hear a very powerful gospel music being played from a music system. In this place were very many people; it looked like a hotel with open ended areas.

As this very powerful gospel music was being sung (played), I saw a servant of The LORD stand up and he was urging the people to stand up and worship The LORD as even him he had been touched and moved by the very powerful message that was contained therein in this gospel music

I then moved downstairs of this place, and what I saw shocked me. This is because in the downstairs were stripped ladies who were standing and dancing to this very powerful gospel music. The irony of it all was that in the upstairs where I had initially been was a servant of The LORD pleading and urging the people sitted to stand up and worship The LORD as this very powerful gospel was being sung (played) but they refused and were hesitant to stand up to worship The LORD. Meanwhile, downstairs even though the people I saw were standing and “worshipping”, they were stripped (naked). So this irony surprised me in the vision, so I rebuked these stripped ladies because their form of “worship” was not a worship in Truth and in Spirit, but a “worship” in flesh and deception (falsehood/lie).

As I continued to rebuke these stripped ladies for their manner and form of “worship”, I saw a security lady come forth where I was standing, and she came against me for disturbing the “order”. She even attacked me continuously with what looked like stones (mud) as she threw the stones (mud) at me. What shocked me in the vision is that I hit back continuously at her with pieces (slices) of bread. The LORD made me understand in the vision that this bread was actually The Bread of Life (The Word of God/The LORD Jesus Christ). After some time, she moved closer to where I was standing and then there was a pause in the confrontation. I then told her under the power, the inspiration, the guidance and the anointing of The Holy Spirit: “It Is Wrong For People To Dance Naked When This Very Powerful Gospel Music Is Being Sung (Played)”. 

I then went ahead and told her (the security lady) under the power, the inspiration, the guidance and the anointing of The Holy Spirit: “The Messiah Jesus Christ Paid A Very Heavy Price At The Cross And Shed His Precious Blood That We May Receive Salvation; For Those Who Believe.”

As I continued to speak with her, she became very interested in the conversation as she calmed down. I then told her under the power, the inspiration, the guidance and the anointing of The Holy Spirit:: “When You Were Throwing Stones (Mud) At Me, I Was Throwing Bread At You. This Bread I Was Throwing At You Is The Bread Of Life: The Word Of God, The LORD Jesus Christ.”

As I continued to talk to this security lady, another lady joined us as she was touched by the message The LORD was helping me deliver to the security lady. The LORD made me know that this other lady was from Australia. So as we continued talking as The LORD ministered to the three of us, many more people came forth until there was a queue of those who wanted to partake of this message. They all longed to hear this special message that The LORD was helping me to deliver to them: The Message of The Blood and The Cross”. The message of not abusing the price paid at the cross, but repenting of our sins and partaking of the salvation that was given to us through the Blood and The Cross. 

These people who had come to queue in large numbers were very hungry; not the hunger for food, but the hunger for the word of God. The LORD then made me know about how they have been fed on a defiled food; “another gospel”: a food that is devoid of the message of The Blood and The Cross. So this “another gospel” that they had been fed on was the prosperity gospel. They thus had become accustomed (used to) to the preaching of prosperity gospel, but now hearing what The LORD had sent me to preach, they desired, hungered for and longed to partake of this special, pure, original, uncut and fresh food: The Pure Message of The Blood And The Cross (A Message of Repentance for The forgiveness of sins so as to Partake of the Salvation that comes through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and The Cross, and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ).

So I told them under the power, the inspiration, the guidance and the anointing of The Holy Spirit: “ I know You Have Been Fed On A Defiled Message, But Here I Have Come To Give You The Pure, The Fresh, The Clean Message of The LORD: The Original Uncut Message of The Blood And The Cross.”

Later the security lady told me that she wanted to talk privately with the Australian lady. When she told me this, The LORD made me know that this security lady wanted to ask the Australian lady for a financial tip. So I told them under the power, the inspiration, the guidance and the anointing of The Holy Spirit:: “Make Sure In Your Private Talk There is No Talk of Money but a Fellowship over the message of The Blood and The Cross”. I then saw the security lady dejected and disappointed, but nevertheless she remained to listen to the pure message of The Blood and The Cross that I was preaching to the many people who had now come in.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that a time has come when the worshippers that The LORD is looking for are those who worship The LORD in Truth and in Spirit (The Holy Spirit). That means that the manner and the form of worshipping The LORD must be Holy, Truthful and Holy Spirit-inspired i.e. it must be from deep within and focused on  Heaven.


The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that The LORD is passing a message across to everybody everywhere across the nations that we must now return to the pure, the original, the undiluted, the uncut, the clean and the fresh message of The Blood and The Cross; because therein is the message of salvation for entry into the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. That means that the preachers must now base their preaching on The Blood and The Cross. The congregation likewise must also now seek to be fed a message based on the Blood and The Cross: The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ that was shed at the cross of Calvary as the ultimate price to purchase souls for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven through salvation (redemption) for those who believe. 

The third message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that The LORD is passing forth message to all the corners of the earth, that this is the moment to have your garment of Righteousness on so that you (the church/ the individual) is not shamefully exposed to have been engaged in a defiled manner of worship (a worship of the flesh): a worship without the garment of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Such a defiled worship is thus actually a worship in nakedness both physically and spiritually. This means that even the way we physically dress must portray and pass the test of Repentance, Holiness, Righteousness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Our spirituality and condition of our heart, mind, spirit and soul must also portray and pass the test of Repentance, Holiness, Righteousness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. 

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 9:35-38 ‘“Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.  Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” 

Mathew 6:24  No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. 

John 4:23-24 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Revelation 16:15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

John 6:35 ‘“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”’ 

John 3:14-18 ‘“ Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.”’ 

Romans 5:5-11 ‘“And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.”’ 

Amos 8:11-13 ‘“The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord, “when I will send a famine through the land—not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. People will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the Lord, but they will not find it. “In that day “the lovely young women and strong young men will faint because of thirst.”’ 

Ezekiel 34:1-20 ‘‘“The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock. You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. “‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock, therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them. “‘For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice. As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats. Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?  “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep.””  

2nd Timothy 4: 2-5 ‘“Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.”’ 


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

No comments:

Post a Comment