Sunday 13 December 2015

“I HAVE NOT COME TO CALL THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT SINNERS, TO REPENTANCE.” SAYS THE LORD

A few days ago on 9th December 2015, I had gone (together with a group of 6 people we were with) to a place called Rongo (in Western Kenya) to visit some specific homes in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. However, we reached Rongo very late in the evening, and then we were looking for a place to sleep for the night as it was getting late, and so we went to a guest house (hotel). On reaching there I greeted the man at the reception, saying: “Praise Jesus Christ”. He then looked at me stunned for a couple of seconds, and then he replied: “Here We Don’t Praise Jesus, Here We Drink Alcohol”. I then told him: “It Is Okay, But Just Praise Jesus With Me.” At that point his lady colleague joined us, and I greeted her the same way, saying: “Praise Jesus Christ”. She replied saying: “I Don’t Know How to Reply To That”

It is very important to note that this guesthouse (hotel) was a guesthouse, but also a place where they were selling alcohol to their sitted clients i.e. it was also a bar of sort .

The following day in the morning when I was leaving the guest house (hotel), I met the reception man again and I told him: “May the Peace of Jesus Christ remain with you.”, and he told me: “May His Peace go with you too.”

Earlier in the night, we had also met the lady receptionist again, and she told us: “You people are so different.”

Don’t you think The LORD Jesus Christ ministered and reached out to this man-receptionist and lady-receptionist in a unique way? Remember, they are used to dealing with drunkards, who of course engage in all manner of sexual immorality within the guesthouse.  But The LORD by His grace, sent us to them, so that we introduce them to The LORD Jesus Christ.

Let us therefore always take every opportunity that The LORD avails to us to praise The LORD Jesus Christ, and to spread forth The Love of The LORD Jesus Christ and The Gospel of The LORD Jesus Christ even to the so called “Sinners” and “The Lost”; that they too may embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through His Blood (The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ that was shed at the cross of Calvary for the Redemption of mankind; who believes and accepts), and thereby walk in Righteousness (Right before The LORD God Almighty by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD God Almighty), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful sons and daughters.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Even though The LORD is reaching out to Sinners/The Lost at this point in time, during The Rapture of The Bride of Christ He will be coming to pick to Heaven ONLY The Righteous (the Former sinners).

SHALOM!!!

Luke 5: 27-33 ‘“After these things He went out and saw a tax collector named Levi, sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, “Follow Me.” So he left all, rose up, and followed Him. Then Levi gave Him a great feast in his own house. And there were a great number of tax collectors and others who sat down with them. And their scribes and the Pharisees complained against His disciples, saying, “Why do You eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” Jesus answered and said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,





And A Servant (A Shepherd) of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.

1-The Book:  The Divine Holy Oracles of The LORD:


2-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


3-Compilations of The Prophecies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 

(a)-The 200 Prophecies of The LORD


(b)-The Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:

(i): PART C


(ii): PART B


(iii): PART C


(c)The Not Yet Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:


4-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

5-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


7- The 89 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


8- Prophecies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California, USA:


9-The Prophecies of The Nation of Kenya


10-A Reminder to The United States of America


11-You-Tube link having Video Teachings

https://www.youtube.com/user/kevin82mirasi/videos

6 comments:

  1. WHAT a Wonderfull Love is our JESUS CHRIST YAHUSHUA HA MASHIAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful testimony of being salt and light in this dark world shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful testimony of being salt and light in this dark world shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im afraid of telling people they must repent cuz only 5% of Chinese are Christians I'll be treated like freak for sure if I do.I told my parents I am Christian then they became so mad I cant even persuade my own parents I feel terribly frustrated.I love my good life on earth I simply dont want to be treated differently even when rapture is around the corner.pray for me so god probably will grant me strength to spread god's words without any hesitation.time is short I know so well I want breakthrough quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May The LORD sustain you and embolden you through The anointing of The Holy Spirit; even in such a very "hostile" environment.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this. What a beautiful testimony and example of how we can reach others for Jesus.

    ReplyDelete