Wednesday 23 December 2015

VISION OF KENYA’S DEPUTY PRESIDENT WILLIAM RUTO:

In a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 23rd December 2015, I see the nation of Kenya, and I see a land issue/controversy involving school children. The school children then protests and they then get injured as they get attacked by security agencies. (NOTE: This is an episode that was already witnessed in the nation of Kenya sometimes back, but The LORD was reminding me of it in this vision of The LORD).

So in the vision, I then see Kenya‘s Deputy President William Ruto saying that the Government will get to the bottom of the issue and that justice will be done. In this vision, The LORD then makes me know that William Ruto is the one who orchestrated the issue/controversy of this particular land; I then wonder in the vision of The LORD how all this is irony in nature because the same William Ruto is the one who has orchestrated the Land issue and he is the same one promising that the Government will get to the bottom of the issue and that justice will be done.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is the extent and the level to which impunity and injustice has taken root in the fabric of Kenya’s Governmental and Political system. Thus the need for Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ; right from the Top echelons of the society to everyone else; and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

This is the second time The LORD is speaking to me about Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto.

The First communication (which I had not posted/shared before) was as below:

VISION WHERE I SAW WRITTEN: “RUTO RELEASED”

In another vision of The LORD on 8th October 2015, I found myself watching a Television set. On the television screen was written as follows:  “RUTO RELEASED”. 

The LORD made me understand that some people are already wishing for this eventuality and that they have brought up “stories of the same.”

Later on in the vision of The LORD, I saw what looked like a “celebration” of sort by the handlers of Ruto and even Ruto himself.

So I don’t know whether the charges facing Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto at the International Criminal Court (I.C.C) will be dropped or whether he will be arrested and then later released regarding the ICC charges. So it was not made known to me really the exact meaning and implication of the write up I saw in the vision of The LORD, which stated as follows: “RUTO RELEASED”.

But anyhow, it is a moment for the people of Kenya (and indeed everyone everywhere in the other nations of the earth) to pray for their nation and to have a genuine Repentance for the forgiveness of their individual sins and the sins in the land, and ask The LORD to cleanse them and to cleanse the land as well. To also pray that there be a genuine Repentance by the Political, The Governmental and indeed the Corporate leadership, that even them they may humble themselves before The LORD and seek The LORD, so that even them The LORD to forgive them their sins and to have mercy on them through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. That there be genuine Reconciliation and genuine Prosperity in the Land under the Wisdom (The Fear) of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 12-16 ‘“Then the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him: “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this placeFor now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Isaiah 1: 16-17 ‘“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil,Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.”’

Proverbs 22: 22-23 ‘“Do not rob the poor because he is poor, Nor oppress the afflicted at the gate; For the Lord will plead their cause,And plunder the soul of those who plunder them.”’

Job 28: 27-28 ‘“Then He saw wisdom and declared it; He prepared it, indeed, He searched it out And to man He said, ‘Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, And to depart from evil is understanding.’”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

NOTE: This message has also been sent to the relevant person(s). My prayer is that they get the time to read it.

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,






And A Servant (A Shepherd) of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.


1 comment:

  1. Prophet Kevin, and indeed Ruto's case has been terminated today by the Icc. Surely, it's only the LORD who speaks to his Prophets in a sharp manner. I Bless the LORD! You are a Mouth-piece Of THE LORD!

    ReplyDelete