Tuesday 19 January 2016

THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT THE UPCOMING GENERAL ELECTIONS IN THE NATION OF UGANDA:

In the morning of 16th January 2016 in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD, I found myself in the nation of Uganda. While here, I saw the upcoming Election Day with the electioneering activities taking place. I even saw people moving back and forth (there and about), probably to cast their votes etc.

I saw but I did not understand anything. So I prayed and asked The LORD to reveal to me more and make me understand more about what He was showing me, about the upcoming Ugandan Elections.

So in the morning of 17th January 2016, The LORD spoke to me once more through a Vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD, about the upcoming General Elections in the nation of Uganda. So in this vision, I saw Pope Francis standing at an open place, and he was trying to send me to the nation of Uganda to get the election situation and the election Report. In the vision of The LORD, I did not go, as The LORD made me know in the vision that Pope Francis was up to no good; but was part of a very Grand deception.

Later on, while still in this vision of The LORD, I once more saw Pope Francis, and he was asking about the person who had exchanged the foreign currencies they had sent to Uganda, to Ugandan shillings.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is an ongoing Spiritual battle for the Heart and Soul of Uganda. This Spiritual battle encompasses and includes the upcoming General Elections scheduled for 18th February 2016. The Global “spiritual” powers have an “Interest” in the outcome of the Ugandan General Elections, so that they can see (attempt) how to push through with their evil agendas. These evil Global “spiritual” powers have “invested” materially and indeed “spiritually” in the nation of Uganda so as to try to push through with their evil agendasSome of these people have even recently visited the nation of Uganda.

The people and the nation of Uganda, you need to run to the feet of The LORD Jesus Christ; in Him is your (and indeed your nation’s/country’s) Heart and Soul safe. Pray for your country, that there be absolute Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from sin, wickedness and evil and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Uganda, see you in the Sacred Assembly of The LORD on 6th February 2016 and 7th February 2016 in Kampala from 4 PM to 7 PM. Kampala Venue: Nob View Hotel, Conference Room Ntinda. Time: 4 pm to 7 pm.

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

2nd Thessalonians 2: 9-12 ‘“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned.”’

Isaiah 29: 13-16 ‘“The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught. Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ,



And A Shepherd of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form


1-The Book:  The Divine Holy Oracles of The LORD:


2-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


3-Compilations of The Prophecies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 

(a)-The 200 Prophecies of The LORD


(b)-The Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:

(i): PART C


(ii): PART B


(iii): PART C


(c)The Not Yet Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:


4-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

5-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


7- The 89 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


8- Prophecies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California, USA:


9-The Prophecies of The Nation of Kenya


10-A Reminder to The United States of America








2 comments:

  1. Dear God.
    Protect Uganda from the evil one. .send repentance. .send revival..open their spiritual eyes so they can see they need Jesus. .may this nation be covered in the Blood of Jesus. Send legions of angels over it and bless the election according to Your will.
    In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almighty father, the God of all righteousness, ever-forgiving and loving father, have mercy upon us, your children, blot out all our iniquities and make us pure and holy living sanctuaries for you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete