Tuesday 14 June 2016

KENYA, YOU STILL DON’T LOOK GOOD, FOR I SEE A CASH CRUNCH COMING TO ONE OF YOUR TOP LOCAL BANKS. ALSO A VISION OF AN ASSASSINATION PLOT COMING TO YOUR LAND:

In the morning of 12th June 2016, The LORD showed me in a vision, a Cash Crunch coming to a Top Local Bank in Kenya; a Bank with very widespread network in Kenya and beyond. So in this vision of The LORD, I saw that the demand for Cash will exceed the available Cash in this Bank’s outlets.

Meaning that The LORD was essentially speaking about another round of Financial and Economic crisis coming to Kenya, particularly the Banking Sector.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

On 11th June 2016, in a vision of The LORD, The LORD showed me that the life of Kiambu County, Kenya Governor William Kabogo is in danger. In this vision of The LORD, The LORD showed me a plot by assassins who had been hired to finish off the Governor for his recent utterances on the 2022 Kenya General Elections. In this vision of The LORD, I saw the assassins silently and in a “hideous” manner trailing the vehicle carrying the Governor. The LORD did not show me those who had hired these assassins.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

In yet another vision of The LORD (a veiled vision of The LORD) on 6th June 2016, The LORD showed me very very massive infestation of flies in Kenya; meaning Judgement of The LORD upon the land. The flies I saw looked like Tse Tse flies. I then saw the Air being sprayed to try to kill or contain the Tse Tse flies. So I saw helicopters spraying the Air from above. I then saw Vehicles packed on the road, as they could not continue with their journey anymore, for whatever reason. I saw that people also couldn’t move as the Tse Tse flies and the Spray itself had led to confusion on the way, on the road. I then saw somebody pour fuel on the ground, and then fire ballooned from the ground. I remember warning this person not to do so, in the vision of The LORD, but the person did not heed to the pleas.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Kenya, Repent and return to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, and plead for mercy before Him, lest His wrath and anger boils over your land due to Pride, Wickedness, Hatred, Tribalism, Violence, Idolatry, Murder, Theft (Corruption) and Immorality in the Land E.T.C.

Kenya, oh! Kenya, when will you Run to The LORD God Almighty, right from the top leadership (Governmental and Opposition, and every citizenry) and Repent of your Sins (Individual and national) through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ? For I see, you still don’t look Good!

Do not Sacrifice your Spiritual Principles at the altar of Political expediency. Spiritual Principles here referring to the Spiritual Consciousness; The Guidance, The Leading and the Revelation of The Holy Spirit. That is the message to all the People and the nations of The Earth (Kenya included).

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Mathew 24:12 “And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”

Revelation 6: 5-6 ‘“When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,



 Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: