Saturday 9 July 2016

A VISION WHERE I SAW BARACK OBAMA AND A SERVANT OF THE LORD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AT ODDS WITH EACH OTHER:

In the morning of 6th March 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw a Servant of The LORD from the United States of America: Brother Shannon Johnson (“boldsojah4christ”). Brother Shannon and Barack Obama were sitted on a Park within a Central part of a Metropolitan City, in The United States of America. Even though both of them were sitted side by side, but The LORD made me know that they were totally at Odds with each other. The LORD made me know that Obama was about to implement some agendas that Brother Shannon was at odds with.

In this vision of The LORD, The LORD made me know that Brother Shannon in this vision represented His Faithful Sons, Daughters and Servants in The United States of America, while Obama represented the evil wing in the U.S.A; who are the architects and the proponents of the evil Anti-Christ System and their machinery (The New Age Movement and The New World Order proponents).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

It was a contestation of Light and Darkness; so there is an upcoming Contestation (both Spiritual and Physical) between Light and Darkness in The United States of America (and indeed Worldwide).

The Dark and Evil forces, whose chief front-man is Barack Obama are about to unleash and implement their evil agenda and plan in The United States of America (and indeed Worldwide). Time is whittling down for this to start. The faithful Sons, Daughters and Servants of The LORD have nothing to fear, The LORD will Protect them and Shield them; they need to be Calm and be at Peace within them, for The LORD will always be with them.

In the midst of this, will eventually also be Persecution of those who profess faith in The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 5: 20-21 ‘“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!”’

Psalm 23: 1-6 ‘“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.”’

Revelation 13: 7-8 ‘“It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”’

Revelation 14: 12-13 ‘“Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment