Sunday 25 September 2016

PROPHECY OF A HISTORIC DISTRESS COMING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, LEADING TO A VERY MASSIVE FLOODING OF THE LAND, LEADING TO FOOD CRISIS AND PEOPLE GOING TO ASSISTANCE AND EMERGENCY CAMPS:

In a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 25th September 2016, I see a very massive Flooding (Inundation) hit The United States of America. I see people gathered in groups, while awaiting for assistance. I see people from other Nationalities planning on how to leave The United states of America and to go back to their Original Countries. I hear them calling upon their national Governments to come and airlift them to their Countries of Origin from The United States of America. I see some nations airlift some of their citizens from U.S.A.

I see people from outside of U.S.A cooking food and taking to the victims in The United States of America. I see this person (A Sister in Christ) who has cooked food which she has put in hotpots, and she then asks me to comment on her packed food. I then tell her under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit: ‘“The Food you have Cooked is okay. But it is very important to note that Food like cooked Rice is very Perishable, as it cannot last many Days, actually it can only last One Day. You should also consider cooking food like Chapati—Flat Bread, that can even take 4 Days while they are still in an edible state, especially at a time of Crisis.”’

I then tell her in addition: ‘“As much as you are taking this packed assistance Food to The United States of America, know that even in your Country Kenya, there is very soon going to be the same situation and the same need.”’

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is a historic Distress coming to The United States of America, leading to very Massive Flooding. When it occurs, it will inundate large swaps of The Land.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that when this Distress Occurs, causing the massive Flooding in The United States of America, people will run to aid & assistance Camps.

The Third Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, when this Distress occurs, some people will gather in groups according to their Nationalities, and they will call upon their Country Governments to airlift them out of The United States of America. Meaning that, some people will attempt to flee The United States of America; In the past people have scrambled from other Countries to move into and enter The United States of America, but this Time People will be attempting to flee from The United States of America, back to their Original Countries (some of which include Third World Countries). I saw even Nationalities from as far away as West Africa (Including Ghana). I saw some Country Governments airlifting their Nationalities, while some other Country Governments had not airlifted their Nationalities by "the time of going to press” (By The time the Vision/Dream of The LORD ended).

The Fourth Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, when this Distress occurs, there will be a Food Crisis. Getting Fresh Cooked Food will be a very big Challenge. I see support coming from outside The United States of America; including on Food (e.g. “Freshly Cooked and Packed Food on Hot-Pots”).

In other Words, the message of The LORD to The United States of America is simple and Clear: ‘“You have been the One sending support to other countries, but now support will come to you from other Countries; Including from Developing Countries (Third World Countries).”’

The Fifth Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, it is not only The United States of America that will be engulfed in the Distress of the Hour, but there will be a Global Crisis in other Countries as well; in a close enough Time span.

Therefore, it is extremely very important to note that these are the Days of Historic Distress across the Nations, The ONLY Remedy is The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. The LORD is thus calling for Repentance (In the United States of America and indeed All the Nations) for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ; in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD.

Physically, there is no harm in Putting some “easily” edible food in Store. In other words, it is wise to have some Food in store, not only for you, but also some people who may also need it when such distresses of the Hour occur. One such kind of Food that comes to mind are Groundnuts.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”’

Ezekiel 22: 16 ‘“And you will be made low before the eyes of the nations; and it will be clear to you that I am the Lord.”’

Psalm 91: 1-6 ‘“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Oh no.this sounds like a very hard time coming. Did the Lord indicate how soon this might be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prophet Mirasi, please PRAY for the USA, AND EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND AFRICA. ESPECIALLY MY COUNTRY GHANA. ALSO I am in AIT(advance in training), president Obama is coming to fort lee, Virginia where I am station at on Wednesday. 28 September 2016. One day before my birthday, hopefully I don't get to meet the anti-christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in ur ministry as from God. I
    My only desire is to hug Jesus in heaven. Hope He helps me to get there. Amen

    ReplyDelete