Tuesday 25 July 2017

THERE ARE MANY GENUINE PROPHETS OF THE LORD ACROSS THE EARTH, WHAT DIFFERS IS THE LEVEL OF ANOINTING AND THE LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE LORD HAS BESTOWED UPON THEM:

Yes indeed, even Elijah thought that he was the only Prophet of The LORD left, until The LORD told him that there were 7,000 of His Servants hidden, who had not bowed to baal. Yes indeed, even now there are many Genuine Prophets of The LORD across the earth, including even in Kenya etc.

Yes, there are Genuine Prophets and there are also False Prophets. Any Prophet worth his (or her) Name will always Centralize the Message of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth, and Complete Surrender & Submission to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. They will always Point People to The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, and how to Prepare for it effectively. They will always Preach about Turning away from Sin (and a Lifestyle of Sin). They will always Preach about the Salvation through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, shed at the Cross of Calvary.

What differs is the level of Anointing and the level of Responsibility bestowed upon them; The Genuine Prophets of The LORD. Yes, Prophet David Owuor has got a very High level of Anointing and a very High Level of Responsibility Placed upon him by The LORD, but he is not the only Genuine Prophet of The LORD on the earth right now. Even during The Great Tribulation Period, there will be The Two Witnesses; who essentially are Prophets of The LORD.

Yes, “Touch not my Prophets, Do them No Harm.” Yes, “Honour them”, Listen to them, Treat them with Respect & Decorum, But Do not Worship them or appear to Worship them: Worship The LORD. Not that they Demand it (Respect and Decorum) or Desire it, But Respect them and Honour them, just to Glorify and to Honour The LORD their God, who is also your God. Remember, they are Human Beings whom The LORD has Placed His Anointing upon. So The LORD is essentially Operating through them.

The LORD used Elijah to Resurrect the Son of the Daughter of Zarephath. The LORD is the One who Resurrected the Son of The Daughter of Zarephath and not Elijah. Elijah (as Mighty as he was as a Prophet of The LORD) was just a Vessel that stood in the gap before The LORD to Plead the Case for the Widow; for the Resurrection of Her Son. Remember, The LORD says: ‘“I will show Mercy to whom I will show Mercy, I will Show Compassion on whom I will Show Compassion.”’

So The LORD Heals (Physically) whom He wants to Heal, and also Resurrects (Physically) whom He wants to Resurrect. There are some He just wants to take away from the earth, without Physically Resurrecting them; amongst those are those who die in Righteousness and who will be Resurrected on the Day of the Rapture---For the Second death has got No Power over them. But those who die in Sin (without Repentance for the washing away of their Sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), they will face the Second Death in the Lake of Fire.

So Nobody can say: “Why hasn’t The LORD Resurrected so and so”. Or say: “We want so and so to also be Resurrected for us to Believe in the God of so and so.” Remember the Rebuke of The LORD: ‘“Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’; and in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And He left them and departed.”’ (Mathew 16: 1-4).

So it is True that The LORD has Resurrected a Dead Woman in Pokot, Kenya in 2017, through His Servant Prophet David Owuor. Just as Elijah The Prophet (The Man of God) was used as a Vessel by The LORD, as The LORD Resurrected the Dead Son of the Daughter of Zarephath.

SHALOM!!!

1st Kings 17: 17-24 ‘“Now it happened after these things that the son of the woman who owned the house became sick. And his sickness was so serious that there was no breath left in him. So she said to Elijah, “What have I to do with you, O man of God? Have you come to me to bring my sin to remembrance, and to kill my son?” And he said to her, “Give me your son.” So he took him out of her arms and carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his own bed. Then he cried out to The LORD and said, “O LORD my God, have You also brought tragedy on the widow with whom I lodge, by killing her son?” And he stretched himself out on the child three times, and cried out to The LORD and said, “O LORD my God, I pray, let this child’s soul come back to him.” Then The LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came back to him, and he revived. And Elijah took the child and brought him down from the upper room into the house, and gave him to his mother. And Elijah said, “See, your son lives!” Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now by this I know that you are a man of God, and that the word of The LORD in your mouth is the truth.”’

1st Kings 19: 14 ‘“And he said, “I have been very zealous for The LORD God of hosts; because the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life.”’

1st Kings 19: 18 ‘“Yet I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, all whose knees have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.”’

Joel 2: 28-30 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.”’

Ezekiel 47: 3-6 ‘“And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist. Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed. He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.”’

1st Corinthians 15: 54-57 ‘“So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”  The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”’

Revelation 20:6 ‘“Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.”’

Revelation 22: 8-9 ‘“Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”’

Revelation 19:10 ‘“And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Glory to God!!! The Lord is Faithful and True

    ReplyDelete