Sunday 27 August 2017

THE MESSAGES OF THE LORD ARE NOW VERY WELL WRITTEN EVEN IN THE SKY:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 27th August 2017, I found myself looking up in the Sky, in a night setting; sort of. 

As I looked up, I saw 3 Bright Objects (like “Stars”) in the Sky, and I was made to understand that they were Planets. So I saw them very close to each other, with one of them appearing to be infront; One behind, and the other one slightly lower: But All in very Close Proximity/Alignment. This front one was slightly Bigger and Brighter, and I was made to understand that it was Planet Jupiter (The Big, Bright “Star”).

The LORD then made me understand, in the Vision of The LORD, that a Season has now come when His Messages are now well written even in The Sky.

The Vision of The LORD Then ended.

In another Vision of The LORD, I found myself in a Place where I saw a man, a man that I was made to understand to be searching for what I was made to understand in the Vision, as “Higher Energy”; some form of Spiritual Power. 

So I saw this man involved in different forms of “meditation” and “Yoga-style” posturing. I then told him, under The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit: ‘“You Will not Find What you are Seeking, through those means”’. I then picked a Holy Bible and handed it over to him, and said to him once again, under The Power, The Anointing and The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “Take this Bible, and Read it, for therein will you Find The “Higher Energy” you are Seeking.”’

The Second Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Joel 2: 30 ‘“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.”’

Luke 21: 25 ‘“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars;…………………..”’

Ephesians 6: 17 ‘“And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.”’

Jeremiah 23: 29 ‘“Is not My word like a fire?” says The LORD, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?”’

John 6: 63 ‘“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The Words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”’

John 8:51 ‘“Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My Word he shall never see death (Spiritual death).”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. I got this today: pál. Galátziabeliek. 4/9.10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have understood that Jupiter is in absolute focus for September (23), connected to the constellation Virgo. Jupiter will pass the womb of Virgo, which will then be like a woman giving birth, ref Book of Revelations chapter 12. This happens extremely seldom, if ever it did. The conception may have been 9 months back, Dec 23, when Obama betrayed Israel. Just giving my thought, but in much based on this teaching by Steve Cioccolanti: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 23.9.2017 CERN will in max proces - Anonimus/ androids coming.. 5 dimension.. My Slavic yers are 7526 now.. New age for Vatican - big Babylon.

      Delete
  3. Even one more powerful teaching on the subject, amazingly in line with this word. Maybe every reader are clear on this and only I am the very last one - but I wanted to share this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPOxPrRlmyA

    ReplyDelete