Thursday 24 August 2017

YES INDEED, ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST:

Why gain The Whole World but lose your Soul. I would rather Lose The Whole World, but gain my Soul for Eternity, through Christ Jesus The Messiah.

That is my Prayer, every day of my Life. I hope it is also (or it will also from now on) be your Prayer, every day of your Life.

Yes, Life on the earth is Short, but ensure you enjoy it in Christ Jesus. Enjoying Life through and in Christ means having The Joy of Salvation; which is a Product of embracing Repentance (for the Forgiveness of your Sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), and walking in Righteousness and Holiness. Which essentially leads to Eternal (Everlasting) Life.

Some say: “Have a Life. Life is Short, enjoy it to the Fullest”. But the Truth is, if you enjoy the so called “Life” to the "Fullest", without Christ, it essentially is Death (and Not Life; for it leads to Destruction: Eternal Destruction). For Life (Eternal Life/Everlasting Life) is only found in and through The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah; The Son of The Living God, who Himself is God. That Life will essentially be the True Life in Abundance (Full----Fullest). A Life that flows All the way to Eternity in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

John 10:10 ‘“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”’

====== ‘“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”’

Mathew 16: 24-27 ‘“Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.”’

Psalm 51: 12 ‘“Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit (The Holy Spirit).”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment