Thursday 30 November 2017

THE RETURN OF ISRAEL:

Long live Israel. Long Live Jerusalem. For after more than 2,000 Years out in Exile, The LORD God Almighty fulfilled His Promise to them. The Promise of: Returning them (Israelites/Jews) Back to their Homeland (The Holy Land of Israel). 

This started with The Balfour Declaration of 2nd November 1917; 100 Years ago, which officially laid forth the Plan to Resettle the Israelites back to the Holy Land: a Place The LORD God Almighty had scattered them from, more than 2,000 Years earlier, due to their disobedience before The LORD. But The LORD had Promised to Restore them (by Returning them back to The Holy Land).

SHALOM!!!

Ezekiel 11: 16-20 '‘“Therefore say, ‘Thus says The LORD God: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.”’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says The LORD God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”’ And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”’'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments: